• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by MBAFrog

1. MBAFrog

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Let's hope this same crew doesn't end up in Fort Worth this year.......
  2. MBAFrog

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

I hope Jamie protests this. He's got to show that call isn't right.
  3. MBAFrog

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

We were bigger, faster and stronger team. They out executed us and that comes down to coaching.
  4. MBAFrog

Scripting a QB run that early in the game and that deep in our side is inexcusable. Do not wait until Sunday.
  5. MBAFrog

He is responsible for Morris’s injury
  6. MBAFrog

TCU football walk on shot & killed over the weekend

Just terrible news. On west 7th no less. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/family-of-tcu-s-wes-smith-speaks-out-after-shocking-killing/vi-AA1geX0A?ocid=socialshare
  7. MBAFrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

LFG!!! Let's hope for some good weather and perhaps a great turn out next week.
  8. MBAFrog

Looking For 3 Tickets for NC game.

Update I have 4 left now.
  9. MBAFrog

I need 3 for the national championship.

Update I have 4 left now.
  10. MBAFrog

Need 4 for National Championship

I have 6 (realize you need 4) in section 350 (row 2). I purchased these cause I didn't think I would end up with good tickets from TCU. We'll we did so I ended up with 6 extra. You don't want to know what I paid for them. I have them Ticketmaster for $2,000. It'll save us both money if I...
  11. MBAFrog

Looking For 3 Tickets for NC game.

Not sure if you want to spend the money but I have 6 (realize you need 3) in section 350 (row 2). I purchased these cause I didn't think I would end up with good tickets from TCU. We'll we did so I ended up with 6 extra. You don't want to know what I paid for them. I have them Ticketmaster...
  12. MBAFrog

I need 3 for the national championship.

Not sure if you want to spend the money but I have 6 (realize you need 3) in section 350 (row 2). I purchased these cause I didn't think I would end up with good tickets from TCU. We'll we did so I ended up with 6 extra. You don't want to know what I paid for them. I have them Ticketmaster...
  13. MBAFrog

Not to get ahead of ourselves BUT.....

Just trying to save everyone some $$$
  14. MBAFrog

Not to get ahead of ourselves BUT.....

If you are considering the Championship game, HIGHLY recommend reserving your flights today. You can place a 24 hour hold with American at no cost. #GoFrogs!!
  15. MBAFrog

Iowa State kickoff set for 3 pm CST

Mentioned this in another post... Home crowd needs to play a HUGE role next Saturday. I am worried who we have left to suit up.