• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by matmoo123

1. matmoo123

Women’s Volleyball 23

That was awesome. The speed of her swing and her ability to generate power is unreal. She deserves a full house for one of these home games so everyone can see what she’s doing.
  2. matmoo123

Women’s Volleyball 23

I had a chance to attend last night as well. We are pretty good and getting better. On the bubble of being a top 25 team. Parra is very good. She was national player of the week last week. Sounds like she’s a grad transfer and grew disenchanted with the scene in Austin so this was a fresh...
  3. matmoo123

Kendre Miller: any news on the knee

Bailey is one of those guys who may not be that fast but never gets caught from behind…
  4. matmoo123

Please share the experience with us

Great vibe and energy at the pep rally. Seen a few UM fans around town but most seem quite sad.
  5. matmoo123

You Tube: Every TCU touchdown in 2022

We looked so much faster earlier in the season. Can’t wait to see us on fresh legs in Phoenix.
  6. matmoo123

Fran Fraschilla tweet about missed NIL payments

No such thing as a cheap IPA
  7. matmoo123

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

6 tickets in 102, row 36. Rank around 1100. Slightly better seats than the Big12 game. Guessing I’ll be in the front row for the Natty!
  8. matmoo123

THT!

Millions and millions of free advertising tonight!
  9. matmoo123

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Got approved for my 6. Just got the note, rank around 1100. Long wait to find out where we are sitting.
  10. matmoo123

Max Duggan for The Heisman

That’s Billy Bob, right?
  11. matmoo123

Bram Kohlhausen and Max Duggan

Bram was on Twitter dropping bombs all weekend in Max’s defense. Went after Caleb pretty hard.
  12. matmoo123

Max Duggan for The Heisman

Finalist! We find out at 8pm Eastern on Saturday. Go Max.
  13. matmoo123

Fiutak predicts a CFP semi-final upset

I thought we looked tired and a few steps slow on Saturday. The physical and mental grind may have caught up with us. Give us a month to rest and prepare and I think we’ll be ready.