• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by LovesFrogsNDogs

1. L

The Beer is Near

You are crying about the situation before you even know the details! I bet you are a hit at parties!
  2. L

The Beer is Near

For God's sake man... Beggar's cant be choosers.
  3. L

Why doesnt our defense force turnovers anymore?

FUN FACT MONDAY TCU's national rankings out of 129 teams: Turnover margin: 120th Red Zone Offense: 128th
  4. L

Changes Need to be Made

Which, by the way, is something most ball carriers learn by 2nd grade at the earliest and freshman year of high school at the latest. SR is a huge sinner in this department as well.
  5. L

Rest of the season

Yes agreed. Tbh I would be surprised if we win 2 more games. KU always plays us tough, K State and OSU are toss ups. Baylor can be very good if playing as a team.
  6. L

We REALLY need the bowl

I saw us projected to play Middle Tennessee State. That would indeed be exciting.
  7. L

FYI.... opposing fans in season ticket holder seats

From someone who has sold ISU, TTU, and OU tix this year, no it isn't viable at all.
  8. L

Purdue Next Season

Considering we donlt play them again until 2029, the lobbying can wait (=
  9. L

16, 17, 14

I have heard this line 5-6 times before...
  10. L

Enough.

and this year, we definitely, definitely, should celebrate every win (assuming we can amass any more of those)
  11. L

This is where Gary starts to lose his chili with fans, press, etc....

Boykin was never losing us games singlehandedly at the rate SR is.
  12. L

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

I watched some of ohio state/ rutgers game. Guys, Rutgers is bad. Like, as bad as Southern was when TCU played them a few weeks ago. And if that scrawny QB tries to run around our fast guys like did against Rutgers- will be a positive result for the Frogs.
  13. L

Boykin...

Well... I guess... Can I change my username??
  14. L

Just a reminder that all football season ticket renewals are due today!!

After finally finding last years receipt, you're right. Prices were the same
  15. L

Just a reminder that all football season ticket renewals are due today!!

These prices seem outrageous. For 2 tix in sec 100 and a tailgate spot in young alumni, its $1,700... Were prices this high last year? $300 per ticket + a $125 "scholarship donation". Also, I have to agree to pay those prices before I can even see if I want to downgrade for less expensive...