• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Longfrog

1. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

We're gonna need Fomba back to win the title, simple as that. I don't think we'll need him next weekend vs Miss State, but I'd feel a lot better with him than without. And like you said, it would be a lot better if he weren't coming in cold if we do make it to the quarters. I wish we had better...
  2. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Doubles Results Sebastian Gorzny / Pedro Vives (TCU) vs. No. 46 Noah Schachter / Trey Hilderbrand (TAMU): 5-5 #22 Sander Jong / Lui Maxted (TCU) def. #32 Pierce Rollins / Matthis Ross (TAMU): 6-4 Jake Fearnley / Jack Pinnington (TCU) def. Kenner Taylor / Raphael Perot (TAMU): 6-4 Order of...
  3. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Good catch on the Roditi quote. Not sure how anyone could argue the other side when our coach says it this strongly. "The guys got it done," head coach David Roditi said. "Really proud of them. Great performance over a very good team. There's no reason for the No. 2 [seeded] team to be playing...
  4. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Haha, i will take that bet on the 1st point. I don't have nearly as much experience outside the tennis thread as you or many others here, but I've generally gotten the sense that the board is not known for its measured responses. Initially I just pointed out the seeding was off based on what...
  5. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

A great deal? If tcu basketball had to play a 1 seed instead of a 3 in the second round, we'd have all been beside ourselves. That's about how far off the pairing was in this matchup. Given that's the case, I don't think this board really made a big fuss over it. We can all be happy the Frogs...
  6. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

3-0 Frogs now and we haven't dropped a set. This is really impressive without our #2 player.
  7. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Fomba on the court after Fearnley's win. Had a sleeve on the left leg and seemed to be limping slightly. Since it look like we're well on our way I'll indulge myself and look ahead. Fortunately with our seeding we'll be heavy favorites next weekend at home vs either Miss State or MTSU even...
  8. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Kentucky wins the last 3 matches, all in 3rd sets, to beat NW 4-3.
  9. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Weird. It's working fine for me. https://www.sidearmstats.com/tcu/mten/xlive.htm
  10. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Refresh on your browser
  11. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Ok now I'm worried about Fomba
  12. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Major upset alert. Northwestern lost a tight doubles point to 4-seed Kentucky but has now taken all 6 1st sets in singles. Just shows these 2nd round matches are not slam dunks even for the top teams.
  13. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

No tv that i'm aware of. Stream should be here: https://web.playsight.com/live/tcu/101 There's also a live broadcast on Cracked Racquet's youtube channel but I think they're just rotating around to all the sites. I'm sticking with playsight.
  14. Longfrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

I think that's right.