1. The KillerFrogs

Long Time Lurker's Recent Activity

1. Long Time Lurker replied to the thread Frogs in the NFL.....

Well...he did mess up Watt’s food order, so I’d say this is at least strike two.

Sep 29, 2020 at 5:26 AM
  2. Long Time Lurker liked Todd D.'s post in the thread Frogs in the NFL.....

He could also be "Good, but not so indispensable that there won't be repercussions when you get kicked out a game for being a dumb dumb".

Sep 29, 2020 at 5:24 AM
  3. Long Time Lurker replied to the thread I wondered why Duggan didn't start while watching the 2nd half.

Gary’s conventional wisdom wins the day again. I don’t know why he wasn’t the starting, BUT If they are suspended for going to a party,...

Sep 29, 2020 at 5:08 AM
  4. Long Time Lurker liked Eight's post in the thread Gary - We are sick of losing!.

not sure it is a matter of gary okay with losing as much as not willing to to make significant changes to his staff

Sep 28, 2020 at 6:29 AM
  5. Long Time Lurker liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

My opinion remains the same as the last few years. GP can only get so far with his loyalty and paranoia.

Sep 27, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  6. Long Time Lurker liked Mr. Bigglesworth's post in the thread Has GP lost his fastball?.

Patterson refusing to name max the starter. At this point he needs to start putting on the clown makeup, does anyone have the meme fired up?

Sep 27, 2020 at 1:13 AM
  7. Long Time Lurker liked MTfrog5's post in the thread Utah threatening to join Big 12???.

Would love Utah in our conference

Sep 25, 2020 at 9:27 AM