• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by lonestarfrog89

1. lonestarfrog89

Mark Bezos and TCU NIL

Yeah I don’t understand either. Saw it on twitter yesterday and then read the comments and was a bit confused.
  2. lonestarfrog89

The most college house in Lubbock backyard I’ve ever seen

To be fair, the vast majority of house parties hosted at TCU have equally crummy lawns. I wouldn’t think booze serves as a great grass fertilizer
  3. lonestarfrog89

Holgerson out at Houston

$15mm buys a lot of Titos
  4. lonestarfrog89

Holgerson out at Houston

Dana, is that you?
  5. lonestarfrog89

Holgerson out at Houston

Fun tidbit from tonight. Dana is a regular at Luling BBQ in Houston. He strolled in tonight and shared some thoughts. He feels pretty betrayed by UH given that he told them it would take 2-3 years once they join the Big 12 before they could gain momentum and start to recruit better. Board wasn’t...
  6. lonestarfrog89

Sources: Gary Patterson a strong candidate at Houston

In early September I went to an Astros game with my dad (UH alum) and his friend (also a UH alum). In talking football, my dad’s friend said that should Dana get canned, GP is their main target. I don’t know specifically how involved he is as a booster etc. but I’m sure he himself is closely...
  7. lonestarfrog89

Sources: Gary Patterson a strong candidate at Houston

Bookmarking this for an “I told you so” opportunity, as I posted UH’s interest in Patterson back in early September after talking with an involved UH alum.
  8. lonestarfrog89

Looking for recommendations - Frog family owned restaurants and businesses.

Craft Pita in Houston. Excellent food and started by a fraternity brother of mine.
  9. lonestarfrog89

MLB 2023 Thread

He has good insight but I feel like he can’t let there be a quiet moment so he just keeps saying things. I actually enjoyed Adam Wainwright during the Astros ALDS series.
  10. lonestarfrog89

MLB 2023 Thread

Being an Astros and Frog fan is going to make for an awfully quiet end of October and November.
  11. lonestarfrog89

MLB 2023 Thread

I wimped out when the Astros went to the WS in 2017. Promised myself I wouldn’t do that again, so when 2019 rolled around my wife and I ponied up and bought tickets to a game. Spoiler, no one won a home game during that series. That was quite the cost to watch a loss…
  12. lonestarfrog89

Another new look helmet this week....

At least the decals stayed on. The game versus CU, all of the arched TCU decals were peeling off the helmets.