1. The KillerFrogs

LeagueCityFrog's Recent Activity

1. LeagueCityFrog replied to the thread Off already looks more dynamic with Meach....

Agreed X 10 ! We moved with a sense of purpose on offense.

Sep 28, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  2. LeagueCityFrog replied to the thread Fire Jeremiah Donati.

I think this should stay small for now... Just fix the offensive line and the defensive line, play Max and feed Darwin Barlow the ball,...

Sep 27, 2020 at 10:11 AM
  3. LeagueCityFrog replied to the thread Coaching Hot Seat Updated- September 27th.

I guess the Big XII looking like a dumpster fire this year is why half of our head coaches, five, are in the top 18 of this list out of...

Sep 27, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  4. LeagueCityFrog posted a new thread.

Coaching Hot Seat Updated- September 27th

https://www.coacheshotseat.com/ Hot Seat Coach #11 vs #12 next week, Fox "Big Game Saturday" 11am. It's CRAZY seeing Gary here. We...

Forum: Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum

Sep 27, 2020 at 7:43 AM
  5. LeagueCityFrog replied to the thread Utah threatening to join Big 12???.

If Big XII expands they will go after bigger fish first....USC, the Zona schools, Nebraska. I'm down with just the two Zona schools...

Sep 25, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  6. LeagueCityFrog replied to the thread Iowa State Score Prediction! Voting ends Friday at midnight..

42-14. Frogs in the win. I think the Frogs are way more talented this year than America knows. Downing has now gone through 3 legit...

Sep 24, 2020 at 6:43 AM
  7. LeagueCityFrog replied to the thread TCU Football Hype 2020.

Doesn't the official TCU Athletics Game week hype video come out tomorrow around 10am? I'm ready to get hyped.

Sep 23, 2020
  8. LeagueCityFrog liked Paint It Purple's post in the thread TCU Football Hype 2020.

Let the man say what he wants and you maybe take a dose of your own medicine. Triggered so easily.

Sep 23, 2020