3. L

Rush Vs Pass Offense & Defense

Man, I hate facts.
  4. L

Did Cumbie call a perfect game?

Discuss
  5. L

OT- Current recs for streaming service?

I assume it’s HD because my YouTube Tv picture is perfect. I don’t use a Roku device because my TV is already wireless. Just download the ap on the smart TV. Simply sign up for free trial to see what you think. Easy to cancel. Also you can then install both the ESPN and Fox Sports Go ap...
  6. L

OT- Current recs for streaming service?

I’ve had them all. You Tube Tv is what I settled on because of price, features and stability. Also best sports channels
  7. L

Collins

You are 100% right. Jeremy seems scared to cross Coach P. It limits what he can report. I don’t follow him anymore.
  8. L

Kansas Press Conference

The only thing important in this press conference is that Gary made it clear that Shawn’s parents and Shawn have been making the decision about who plays starting quarterback. Am I the only one that is bothered by this?
  9. L

Sptspage: Less said the better with young QBs, Patterson asserts

Now that his shoulder injury is public knowledge, does it change your thinking regarding his starting or playing time?
  10. L

FWST: Patterson says Shawn Robinson is the starting QB, ‘isn’t going to panic’

Patterson now admits that SR injured his shoulder. Was clearly hurt towards end of SMU game and appears to be the same shoulder hurt against Tech last year. How long will he last with opposing defenses now targeting that shoulder? Collins better be ready.
  11. L

Give Michael Collins a Chance

An honest question from a long time reader and first time poster. I am reading that this was only SRs fifth start, but I am also thinking that this is the same, or more, starts than many of the D1 QBs this year. Is this correct? Do we have different expectations for first year starters (as...
  12. L

TCU vs. Ohio State Suite

Hello. Are you still offering tickets to the Ohio State game. We are 4 Frog fans looking for tickets