1. The KillerFrogs

Land Frog's Recent Activity

1. Land Frog liked froginmn's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

If I get in on 10,002, I'll just go back and delete enough of my previous posts to land on 10,000.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  2. Land Frog liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

It’s not often that I get to combine my three favorite things: alcohol, dad jokes and communicable diseases.

Feb 25, 2020 at 8:29 PM
  3. Land Frog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Is Their a Way to Stream the Baseball Games on My Fire Stick or AppleTV?.

It says streaming is dead like 4 threads below this so obviously not.

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  4. Land Frog liked WhiteHispanicFrog's post in the thread Streaming is dead.

Real fans fly to all the games. Home games they get a flight out just so they can fly back in to see the game.

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:20 AM
  5. Land Frog liked netty2424's post in the thread OT Question about electronics disposal.

I was shocked to see how well this works.

Feb 24, 2020 at 9:04 PM
  6. Land Frog liked PurplFrawg's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

You sure it wasn't BillupsFrog, gone underground?

Feb 24, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  7. Land Frog replied to the thread #BAYLORTEARS.

I didn't think you were a millenial. :)

Feb 24, 2020 at 8:14 PM
  8. Land Frog liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Way to Go Johnny Ray.

How embarrassing... /s

Feb 23, 2020 at 11:25 AM
  9. Land Frog liked Chongo94's post in the thread Interesting events in College Station.

I enjoy not thinking about the Aggies. One of the surprising benefits of their move to the SEC has been that I honestly hear far far...

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  10. Land Frog replied to the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

I'm not excited about Gary's coaching changes. Gary is staying in his comfort zone with friends being hired. As much as I hate Baylor,...

Feb 22, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  11. Land Frog liked froginmn's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Just nailed down plans to go to the TCU Minnesota baseball game tomorrow night. It's at the Vikings' US Bank stadium, so all of the...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  12. Land Frog liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Nah. The owner of the phone/Tinder account doesn't get offended by much. We were all howling. The girl kept messaging throughout the...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:08 PM
  13. Land Frog liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Think we've posted it before, but one of our friends got on another friend's Tinder account several years ago while we were at Ron's...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:08 PM
  14. Land Frog liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Because my wife and I met on Tinder and she wouldn’t be here otherwise

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:05 PM
  15. Land Frog liked HFrog1999's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:05 PM