• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Kyle101011

1. K

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

Middle name and then 101011 is a nickname you can pick in the Game Cube game NHL Hitz.
  2. K

Work Productivity Cessation

I’ve seen UGA play on the road twice in the last few years and both times I had nothing but great interactions with their fans. However, like all schools it appears to be the students that if there is an incident they’re the ones not acting in the best interest of sportsmanship.
  3. K

(I can't believe I'm saying this) 2022 CFB National Championship Game Prediction Thread

Despite #1 getting called for 2 bad PI calls and we get a field goal or PAT blocked, we win by 5. Go frogs
  4. K

What's The One Thing you want to see tomorrow

Holding their run game under 100 yards. Also, for Miller to get 100+ on the ground.
  5. K

Travel thread!

Same. I was shocked to pass one in Nashville. Glad it’s expanding
  6. K

The Spun: College Football Analysts Predict Michigan vs. TCU Score

For me I’m intrigued to see how we play with 4 weeks of rest. I thought 11 straight games was tough and we didn’t really put anyone away before the 4th quarter. So almost all of them were tough emotional/physical games. We might get blown out but either way I’m optimistic going into this one
  7. K

2023 Recruiting Thread

Our OL commit from South Oak Cliff #56 Narado Stoker’s butt crack is out every time they show him. He needs bigger pants
  8. K

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

I’m rooting for Army but I think Navy will win. Worst O-line they’ve had in years. Army does have a potential first round pick at DE in #34 Andre Carter.
  9. K

New Uniforms for CFP?

I wouldn’t mind black helmet, white jersey, and purple pants. Same combo we wore against Texas
  10. K

CFP Has A Better T Shirt Than TCU Store

I think that’s supposed to be State Farm Stadium
  11. K

Congrats to Jerry Kill & NMSU

RB Ahmonte Watkins did. He was a 4 star recruit and his bio says he’s a CB for them now. He had 1 carry for 78 yards and a touchdown yesterday