• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by KTown Frog

1. K

NCAA Tournament

If shooting 3’s was an art, we’d be Picasso with all these misses
  2. K

TCU vs Texas MBB Game Thread

Is over the back a call anymore? One of the crucial offensive rebounds they had, we had great position, dude jumps over our back and tips it away.
  3. K

MBB @ Baylol

Free throws and offensive rebounds for Baylor — game killers
  4. K

CFP Championship Game Predictions

Remember saying that to myself last year around this time
  5. K

P5 conference bowl standings: Old vs New

“It’s in the Geneva Conventions, look it up!” Ricky Bobby
  6. K

Which TCU NY6/BCS win will ultimately stand as the most memorable?

Rose Bowl will always be #1 for me. The majesty of the stadium, the game, the outcome, finishing undefeated. I thought LA last year had the chance to match that or surpass but no avail (for obvious reasons). I think a playoff run with a championship might change it but the feeling and emotion...
  7. K

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Talk about two poorly coached series to end a game
  8. K

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Still the only Texas and Big 12 team to win a playoff game!!
  9. K

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

The best defense for Texas is the short field. Eliminates Washington’s deep game.
  10. K

DC Joe Gillespie let go

Hopefully the experience of coaching defense with a high rep offense at Oregon and Boise will correspond to our offense. He had Oregon ranked 11th in yards per play, ninth in scoring, 14th in passing efficiency, 13th in rushing, and tied for eighth in takeaways in 2019. As long as he's not ok...
  11. K

FWST: A team is being wrongly accused of contributing to Florida State’s playoff omission

Dang, that last sentence was pretty good. Exactly what I have been saying to all the co-workers and friends saying this is all because of 65-7.
  12. K

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

Every comment mentions us beating Michigan. This ass clown is as worthless the one getting paid by TCU to bash us.
  13. K

This is all our fault. Score from the 2 on 3rd or 4th down and Texas is out. Stupid fade and empty on 4th down.
  14. K

No SEC in the CFP

“All 4 teams are big 10/SEC next year.” Glad this is the last year of the 4 but just means that next year they will use that argument to put more of the Big10/SEC teams in the top 12.
  15. K

But but…….they are SEC, so that’s equivalent to beating Georgia