• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by ksfrog

1. ksfrog

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers Blackout Edition (Sept 30, 2023; 7PM)

They did right after the hit, but nothing the longer it went.
  2. ksfrog

Prayers for Dave Borelli

Received the news that Dave passed away early this morning. Hard to imagine a world without Dave's positive outlook and energy. May his memory be a comfort to those whose lives he touched.
  3. ksfrog

Prayers for Dave Borelli

I will if I hear anything.
  4. ksfrog

Prayers for Dave Borelli

If you're the praying type, send up some for former TCU Tennis coach Dave Borelli. I don't know any more than he's in the ICU and not doing well. I worked with Dave as his athletics media relations person. Not sure I've ever known someone with as much energy as him (including when I taught 3...
  5. ksfrog

Baseball Champ Roll Call!!!

Should be. Go Frogs!!
  6. ksfrog

Hell’s Half Acre has some new Baseball shirts!

Guessing "Hell's Half Acre".
  7. ksfrog

GoFrogs: #10 TCU Horned Frogs at Shriners Hospitals for Children College Classic Preview

This is supposed to be the link for astros.com: https://www.mlb.com/astros/video/shriners-classic-rice-vs-tcu-46156
  8. ksfrog

FSU fans suck - Sunday's game

Come early tomorrow and plant your butts in the reserved seats and keep FSU fans out of our sections! If it's not your seat and a Frog arrives, I'm sure they'll politely ask you to scoot down. I've spent the last 2 days surrounded by obnoxious Seminoles in section 202. Let's go, Frog fans!
  9. ksfrog

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

No email from SeatGeek, but when I checked the app our tickets are there. Maybe because I already had an account?
  10. ksfrog

#BAYLORTEARS

I mostly agree... except for the grown-up Baylor fan at the 61-58 game in 2014 who thought it was appropriate to laugh at my devastated 11-yr-old son following the game. Son is now a Frog and refuses to return to the toilet bowl on the Brazos until TCU loses there. May he never go back!
  11. ksfrog

Tickets for tomorrow at Dickies?

No games tomorrow. It's a Thursday/Saturday site.
  12. ksfrog

The Greatness of Linda Kaye

This is my favorite Linda Kaye pic - my son with me at a TCU Women's Tennis match in spring 2004. I have a collage of photos from my time working in Athletics Media Relations... nearly all of them are hers. I look at them and am immediately pulled back to the emotions of the moment she captured...
  13. ksfrog

FWST: Former TCU star admits “I am the try hard, white guy” who can’t get the NFL job

Tank will always be the player who at Meet the Frogs one year asked my young son what his name was, and then proceeded to have a conversation with him. Sure made this mama's heart happy to see a young man who saw value in ALL fans! Wish Tank all the best!
  14. ksfrog

Frogs v Lamar (Game One)

Just sent you a PM.
  15. ksfrog

Great Season Let's Rally Around The Alamo

Which side will TCU be on? (Before I go buy tickets.)