• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Klaw

1. K

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

This is a big loss Agree and I believe that their will eventually be annual contracts for the players to create accountability and protection for both sides.
  2. K

you tube sports, talking head

ESPN is not involved with big 10 anymore. Big 10 is fox, cbs and nbc.
  3. K

FWST: Reality check: This is the best stretch of TCU basketball ever. Don’t take it for granted

Both can be true. Yes, this is a historical run of success for TCU basketball but also, it does feel underachieving based upon their talent. This team should have at least made a sweet 16 in the last 3 years.
  4. K

I guess if you don't give $$ to a NIL, you can't be a fan

Yes, there is a transfer fee paid by the buyer to the seller
  5. K

Potential coordinators/coaches

We should look at the Iowa DC. Iowa always has solid defenses and produces NFL talent.
  6. K

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

You are right. GP was not good the last 4 years and last season highlighted this point
  7. K

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

I 10000% agree with this comment. If Sonny does not recognize his coordinators deficiencies, then he must go down with the ship if next year has similar results.
  8. K

I guess if you don't give $$ to a NIL, you can't be a fan

I believe it’s more similar to European soccer to where the big clubs always win, have more resources and are rarely challenged but it is more magical when a Leicester City wins the league.
  9. K

WHO RUNS A REVERSE

Amen
  10. K

FWST: Amid such a disappointing season, would TCU move on from either coordinator?

Great coaches understand how to pivot and maximize their players strengths. Neither coordinator has tried to play towards their players strengths, and it has been repeated in game after game.
  11. K

Post-Game Press Conference…

2022 TCU would beat 2023 UT by double digits in the Carter
  12. K

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

Bingo…. Briles does not play to our team strengths instead he tries to ram a square peg into a round hole thens wonders why it does not work? How was he the best option? I vote to bring back Riley
  13. K

O.K. Now what?

Garry deserved to get fired and last season proved it
  14. K

If not Dykes then what are the options?

This is a horrible idea. Garry is past his prime and his teams were horrible the last 3-4 seasons.
  15. K

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

How are we supposed to stop the run when our LB and safeties are 7 yards away from the line of scrimmage?