• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by kidkarr

1. K

Looking For 3 Tickets for NC game.

Two frog grads and our kiddo if it matters. Thanks in advance.
  2. K

Miami bows out of Sun Bowl

I think these cancellations will go a long way to helping playoff expansion. If these games meant more, way less bailing wound be going on.
  3. K

2022 Recruiting Thread

Tank Carder arm bands, I’ll allow it!
  4. K

Official Coaching Search Thread….

What does integral part mean? He was on the staff, but was he allegedly helping Art?
  5. K

I’ll go on record as saying I think this is a good hire. He will have success.
  6. K

I’m in this camp as well. We were frustrated at GP for not bettering his staff when the opportunity existed, so if Campbell is not gonna use this opportunity to do the same, that would be frustrating right out of the gate.
  7. K

No problem! You said he looked like he was enjoying the game. With no pressure and solid players ,why wouldn’t he. I didn’t say anything about screaming. Thanks
  8. K

No pressure and good players. Why wouldn’t he be?
  9. K

Players starting and player decisions

That’s where I stole the line, but I think it’s a valid question.
  10. K

I felt the same way, and I love Max. I will always cheer for a warrior like MD, and maybe that’s what “old school” GP was doing. CM was lights out though, no doubt. I will also add, I think the guys caught the ball better yesterday as well. MD has dropped some dimes that were flat out...
  11. K

Is Zach hurt or injured? If we had 2 losses, would he be playing?
  12. K

Figured it was a typo until I saw “Zach” in two different posts, lol. Then I was lost.
  13. K

Who is Zach? The RB?
  14. K

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

A bit, yes. I think a great atmosphere helps in recruiting and gaining casual fans. I also think having a true spring games does these things as well (as someone else posted). Not to mention how many folks on here bit@h about it.
  15. K

Donati presser

How about as the “give em hell guy”