1. The KillerFrogs

kidkarr's Recent Activity

1. kidkarr liked texas_sicilian's post in the thread TCU Construction Updates.

She’s a beaut, Clark. [MEDIA]

Aug 20, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  2. kidkarr replied to the thread Fall camp thread.

Unreal talent! Watching that video, I can’t help but think he could have had 2k yards with a highly accurate qb. Crazy number of...

Aug 20, 2019 at 10:14 AM
  3. kidkarr liked Billy Clyde's post in the thread Fall camp thread.

I love how Ross and Jalen will CONSTANTLY push boundaries to get a competitive edge. DBs and OLs of opposing teams are in trouble this...

Aug 20, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  4. kidkarr liked matthew.hemenway's post in the thread Idea for Del Conte on beer sales.

So let me get this straight. You want UT to have a decibel meter?

Aug 20, 2019 at 8:08 AM
  5. kidkarr liked tiopepe's post in the thread Idea for Del Conte on beer sales.

[MEDIA]

Aug 20, 2019 at 8:08 AM
  6. kidkarr liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Fall camp thread.

Dude, we had somewhere between 11 - 13 starters miss during this past Spring alone. Trying to get guys healthy. But I'm sure they were...

Aug 19, 2019 at 4:54 PM
  7. kidkarr liked RollToad's post in the thread Fall camp thread.

[IMG]

Aug 19, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  8. kidkarr liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Fall camp thread.

Likely based on past experience. So the nerves about injuries seems warranted in these parts. more than 30 guys missed 4 or more games...

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  9. kidkarr replied to the thread DMN: Losses of key contributors adds to the complexity of TCU's linebacker situation.

I have always felt that we do a poor job of getting the backup qb (and other positions) quality reps in games when the opportunity is...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  10. kidkarr replied to the thread The TCU Football Wikipedia Page.

Great idea, do other schools have a person that is in charge of this? Seems like an easy and cheap way to sell your school in whatever...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  11. kidkarr replied to the thread Fall camp thread.

Some of that is due to our “closeness” to this team. Major media outlets don’t usually make a big deal out of the #4 LB or #3 tackle...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  12. kidkarr replied to the thread Fall camp thread.

Very good post!

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  13. kidkarr liked Eight's post in the thread Fall camp thread.

i think the one thing that is critical right now for all involved and following justin is patience. very, very few of us if any truly...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  14. kidkarr replied to the thread 2020 Recruiting Thread.

Y’all I suggested a few years back that the frogs do this, fix sound and upgrade Jumbotron when doing the east side expansion. When...

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:28 PM
  15. kidkarr replied to the thread TCU Boots.

Cavenders carries them if I recall correctly.

Aug 18, 2019 at 11:34 AM