• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by joejordan

1. joejordan

The Roadtrip 2.0: Begins

lol...wrong site.
  2. joejordan

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(FrogBones @ Jan 19 2010, 04:18 PM) 505700 +1 I don't really care for religion, but the FWPD and to a very slightly lesser extent the TCU Police Department HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! This is getting out of hand even if there is no foul play involved in this one instance. Between what...
  3. joejordan

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jan 19 2010, 03:02 PM) 505655 I have a daughter in college, and while she is not into partying, not wild as far as that goes, anything can happen and as a parent I worry about her every day. If I had a call like the parents of that girl, well being single, no other children, I...
  4. joejordan

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jan 19 2010, 12:24 PM) 505529 Crunch, Which your response then would be appropriate in TCU not doing enough. But in the event of death it comes across wrong even it is mean't to express outrage over the crime or what has happened IMO. It is scary world we live in. I hug my two...
  5. joejordan

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jan 19 2010, 12:00 PM) 505495 Bad form. It sure is. Please be aware I was responding to the earlier post about the 'rash' of crimes in the TCU area.
  6. joejordan

QUOTE(Shaboozie @ Jan 19 2010, 01:01 AM) 505329 TCU has something to figure out with the 3 female students assaulted, 2 on-campus... and now this. Ft. Worth's Home Team. Yay.
  7. joejordan

anyone know the injury report on hughes?

How dare you steer the conversation away from TechLeach
  8. joejordan

bad news

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Dec 22 2009, 05:25 PM) 484962 I have terrible news. One of Kf.c's top posters slammed his hands in the door of a police car last night at about 2 am. I can't say who this person is, but they may not be able to post for a few weeks. Keep him in your fountain coin wishes...
  9. joejordan

bad news

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:53 PM) 484802 you're right geno it's all a game. It will come out when p decides to make the name public. I don't post the specifics untill I have been given permision to do so. Perhapse thats what keeps me in the know Ugh. I'd rather you keep it to yourself.
  10. joejordan

Anybody else get this e-mail?

Where was ya at when we was strugglin? Welcome to the Frogwagon. I'll say it again - we're fine. We're not and never will be a program like your (apparently you are awestruck) Taxes. The ESPN shot was valid, our conference generally doesn't travel well, and our fans like to party during...
  11. joejordan

BYU posters

QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Oct 17 2008, 10:54 AM) 229075 I was in the student section the night of the near brawl. Both benches cleared and ran towards each other and met at mid field. I don't think BYU was solely to blame though. There was a lot of alcohol-fueled anghst coming from the...
  12. joejordan

Andy Dalton: Step it up baby!

AD needs to be really good at handing off for 3 quarters. Then we'll see.