• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Jim Bob Cooter

1. J

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

Whole lot of quit coming…
  2. J

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

Hoover isn’t the guy. You can’t make 5 mistakes in a game. From bad passes to missed wide open receivers…he makes 3-5 a possession. Can’t do that at this level and expect any success. We need a complete overhaul- from Briles to Gillespie to Hoover.
  3. J

That’s the way baseball go…. It’s Omaha, get up and win your next game!

I mean - his results speak for itself. The old bill parcels “you are what your record is.” He can look at a lot of other schools that aren’t playing right now and say “Look at the scoreboard, I do it better than you.” But down to the top 8 teams in the country - he played it his way and we are...
  4. J

That’s the way baseball go…. It’s Omaha, get up and win your next game!

It’s easy to say now…cause it didn’t work out - but whatever the theory was…we lost. You simply can’t lose game 1. Just can’t. Everyone knows the statistics. You simply have to do everything to win game 1. I think coach got caught “looking at the whole thing” and bit us and we are going home...
  5. J

Basketball Portal

Very up to date reference
  6. J

Bowl Game Experiences

Obviously it wasn’t pleasant given the result…so I’m sure SOFI will dismiss our complaints. But what we experienced was borderline actionable and we ended up in a situation that was extremely dangerous. It was hands down the worst ran stadium operation I’ve ever seen.
  7. J

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

Fair enough “McFroggin” - you don’t know me and I don’t know you. I do know that there are two scenarios - 1.) you are connected to the university and have intimate knowledge of Kendre’s health status and you are posting it on a forum the week of the national championship - which if true…all...
  8. J

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

I’m sorry. Who are you and how do you have any insight into this? Are you in the training room? Are you there when he gets out of the cryo and takes his Tb 500 injections? You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.
  9. J

I told your fans walking out yesterday ...

Meh…it’s a nice thing to say. I’m sure there are some cat fans that are flexing their Twitter muscles…but I saw a bunch of idiot TCU drunk kids too. It’s a nice comment from an opposing fan. Thank you
  10. J

USC goes down

You think a one loss non conf champ TCU team gets in over a one loss non conf champ Ohio state?? Right. Well I support your naïveté
  11. J

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU vs Iowa State; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Ok chief. Come cut my nuts off. I’ll be waiting… You obviously lost a family member to cancer and that’s awful, but you misread the room. You got some rage at cancer and that’s cool, but you are attacking frog fans. Take a lap kiddo. But if you really wanna meet up to try and rip some...
  12. J

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU vs Iowa State; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Oh god…give me a break. I bet you are a beating to be around. I know you take yourself very seriously. I bet nobody else does.
  13. J

Max Duggan for The Heisman

“The” Heisman