1. The KillerFrogs

HToady's Recent Activity

1. HToady replied to the thread Donati needs to come out and say we will have 100% capacity in the stands.

These are weird times when you are encouraged to wear a mask when entering a liquor store or a 7 - 11....

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:40 AM
  2. HToady replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

watched "Uncut Gems" with Adam Sandler last night. Most tedious movie Ive ever seen.

May 31, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  3. HToady replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

The words on a tweet. "Man I hate this", anybody can say that whether they mean it or not. Is that sufficient? Problem over? I know the...

May 31, 2020 at 1:19 PM
  4. HToady replied to the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

I'm going to be very disappointed if TCU uses these limitations to make extra money by assigning quotas by priority points. If you can...

May 31, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  5. HToady replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

When I clicked on this thread, I thought we would be debating how Gary Patterson and other coaches should respond to the incident in...

May 31, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  6. HToady replied to the thread TCU Fall Semester.

Only about 45% of the TCU enrollment

May 30, 2020 at 6:26 AM
  7. HToady replied to the thread TCU Fall Semester.

i assume they are banking on the warm weather staving off any repeats, and an immunization by Spring semester... The real questions...

May 29, 2020 at 9:35 PM
  8. HToady replied to the thread FWST: Being a season-ticket holder might not guarantee a seat at TCU football games this fall.

Based on this formula, I will be paying either 25% or 50% for my season tickets. How does that sound?

May 28, 2020 at 8:46 AM
  9. HToady replied to the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

I'm confused....when I sell my tickets to opposing fans should I ask for half as much or twice as much?

May 27, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  10. HToady replied to the thread Farrington Field.

According to "12 Mighty Orphans" Farrington field was named for FWISD first Athletic Director, who also live in the house at 2600 Waits.

May 26, 2020 at 12:17 PM