1. The KillerFrogs

HToady's Recent Activity

1. HToady liked FrogCoach84's post in the thread Ponies are coming.

I’m sure somewhere in his Twitter history is his announcement that he’s “slept on” from high school. This is a player that TCU didn’t...

Sep 21, 2021 at 8:59 PM
  2. HToady replied to the thread Ponies are coming.

This little tool played and lived in FW (Richland).....so I think he just got played by himself here.

Sep 21, 2021 at 8:16 PM
  3. HToady replied to the thread White Out for SMU Game?.

Why don’t we paint the entire field white?

Sep 20, 2021 at 7:47 PM
  4. HToady replied to the thread 11 am kickoff for UT.

This type of continous hope falling into dissapointment, I can stomach at $35 per ticket, not sure how I would feel if I was paying for...

Sep 20, 2021 at 2:13 PM
  5. HToady replied to the thread 11 am kickoff for UT.

Around the time we get a cold drizzle with flurries

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:48 PM
  6. HToady replied to the thread TCU opens as….

Red turf cannot be far behind..

Sep 19, 2021 at 8:50 PM
  7. HToady replied to the thread Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread.

It’s so bush league. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started coming out in a little bitty clown car at the beginning. I’m glad the Big...

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:39 PM
  8. HToady replied to the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

Huh Jimmy Carter wasn’t. Look what that got him.....

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:43 PM
  9. HToady replied to the thread FWST: ‘There is no wrong.’ TCU’s Patterson delivers NIL message to local business leaders.

So, if the University wants to put up banners along University Drive and downtown, and put out programs and videos with players images...

Sep 16, 2021 at 8:57 AM
  10. HToady liked tcumaniac's post in the thread Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed.

DOG WAS FOUND!!!!!!! [MEDIA]

Sep 15, 2021
  11. HToady replied to the thread Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed.

The Woodshed you say.....anybody heard from Tim Love in the last couple days?

Sep 15, 2021
  12. HToady replied to the thread Saints Infect TCU Athletics?.

I thought this thread was going to be about New Orleans taking over our practice fields is the reason we looked so poorly prepared on...

Sep 15, 2021
  13. HToady replied to the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

Regardless the party, people don't like being "ramrodded" by a small opposing group. "He may be trash....but he's our trash"

Sep 15, 2021