• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HoustonHornedFrog

1. HoustonHornedFrog

Other Super Regionals

Rooting for Southern Miss and Texas tonight (I know some of you will say never root for UT under any circumstances, but hear me out). After the Big 12 having only one national seed and the State of Texas having none, It would be good for us IMO if the CWS was 2 Big 12, 2 SEC, 2 ACC, and the 2...
  2. HoustonHornedFrog

Sam Jackson is in the transfer portal

Agree with the sentiment, but Duggan isn't leaving early. He graduated. He just isn't taking advantage of the extra COVID year to play a 5th season.
  3. HoustonHornedFrog

Happy signing day

Using the 247 Sports rating points, I added the new Big 12 teams to the current Big 12 members. Here are the results: 1 UT 297.31 2 OU 281.35 3 TCU 235.53 4 TT 220.79 5 KS 211.6 6 BU...
  4. HoustonHornedFrog

Sonny Dykes National Coach of the Year

Should be the first of several National Coach of the Year awards for SD this year.
  5. HoustonHornedFrog

Is this team better than the 2014 team?

Agreed. The jury is still out on this team. The final comparison will look very different if they win 3 more than if they lose the next two.
  6. HoustonHornedFrog

joe gillespie and the broken toy defense

https://big12sports.com/stats.aspx?path=football&year=2022&conf=true Conference games only. Or click on the Overall Stats button near the top left corner to see the stats for all games.
  7. HoustonHornedFrog

joe gillespie and the broken toy defense

Just goes to show you have to have some offense ISU last in scoring offense 17.6 ppg ISU last in rushing 77.3 ypg ISU last in red zone offense ISU 8th in offensive efficiency 121.8 ISU 8th in 3rd down conversions 38.9
  8. HoustonHornedFrog

TCU vs Alabama, Sugar Bowl, Dec. 31

I'm not putting a lot of stock in someone who predicts two BIG 10 teams in the CFP.
  9. HoustonHornedFrog

Kansas City Star: ‘It’s really personal’: One K-State football player has extra motivation for TCU game

It's one thing to want to prove yourself when your top choice of schools passed on you, but this is stupid. Not only is he making himself a target for TCU, but this could come back to bite him in the ass when they play OK State.
  10. HoustonHornedFrog

Opening lines

He had some bad losses and was sliding during the last few years at Fl. St., but to say a guy who had a .783 overall winning percentage, one national championship, three conference championships and was 5-2 in bowl games and in 8 years "couldn't win games" is a bit of an overstatement.
  11. HoustonHornedFrog

Does Max start against Kansas?

The 69.7% completion percentage against OU actually lowered his season completion average from 77.0% to 74.5%.
  12. HoustonHornedFrog

GoFrogs: TCU Heads To College Station; Faces Louisiana

Minor correction. TT is the 3 seed and starts the regional against Notre Dame which is the #2 seed.
  13. HoustonHornedFrog

OT- Current recs for streaming service?

I would beg to differ. And so would CNET which rates Roku as the best overall and the best in most categories. https://www.cnet.com/news/roku-vs-amazon-fire-tv-which-streaming-device-is-best-for-netflix-hulu-and-youtube-in-2019/
  14. HoustonHornedFrog

Heartland College Sports: TCU's best vs. worst-case scenario for 2019 is _____?

The Agreed. You can tell in the first sentence of the "Best-Case Scenario" shows that Pete doesn't know what he is talking about... "The Horned Frogs open the season with a road win against Arkansas-Pine Bluff..." and it doesn't get much better from there. "A 2-1 stretch over the month...
  15. HoustonHornedFrog

HoustonHornedFrog

HoustonHornedFrog