• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Houston Frog

1. H

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

Obviously, a 17/18 year old kid could do just about anything, but based on some recent articles quoting other recruits, I'm pretty confident LaDarius will end up in FW (and I'm pretty excited about it)
  2. H

While I like the spirit of your post, I think he will find plenty of playing time at TCU as a true freshman.
  3. H

WHOOP!!! Is that a tugjob going on? My favorite is Patrick..... Assume the position....
  4. H

Who has forgotten we played Northwestern (Louisiana)

There's a pretty solid preview on Horned Frog Sports.com We're not allowed to post links from other TCU fans sites though
  5. H

TCU vs. Texas Southern (women's soccer)

#26 should make this her profile pic..... Ha, she looks like half a retard.... action shots catching people at the wrong moment are the best!
  6. H

purplemenace = purple cancer

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 08:05 PM) 453395 You're the one that looks ignorant with all of your anti kfc.com and Feisty Frog posts. Your attitude may work somewhere like South Carolina but not here. I'm not anti-KFC at all, I love KFC. I don't like when people talk about stuff they clearly...
  7. H

QUOTE(Froggy Style @ Nov 22 2009, 07:56 PM) 453390 So, if a player doesn't send in tape, they aren't graded? Tanner knew he was going to TCU, why would he care what Rivals says? That excuse holds no water. It's not a perfect system by any means, not saying it is. Tanner was graded, he was...
  8. H

1.) The guys at Purple Menace (Jeremy Clark and Jeremiah Glenn) fight for our recruits to get ranked higher, they have no direct control over it. They are on our side. The guys at the national office rank the players, not the guys at PM. 2.) Tanner Brock did not get downgraded when he...
  9. H

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Oct 29 2009, 04:20 PM) 421097 Anyways you guys have fun. With the cool weather coming in I am off to the store to get some things to make chili tonight... HEY ME TOO!! I'm going with venison chili tonight. I've got a great simple recipe if you want it, and it involves...
  10. H

"Disrespect"

I'm just confused why "TCUBCSBUSTERS" lost all respect for "RadioShackFrog" for letting him know that Salisbury was suing Deadspin, and then providing a link? Did I miss something?
  11. H

"Disrespect"

I don't have any connection to the other site, but I don't understand why Scott or Wes would have a problem with them. They aren't the same type of site at all, I don't see how they are competition to KFC. If anything, I think blocking anything said about them over here would help them... it's...
  12. H

"Disrespect"

Pretty sure this guy must be associated with that site and is trying to get us interested
  13. H

Thank you Ross Evans!

I'm fine with calling someone out or holding a grudge against a player if they half-arsed a play or just didn't try hard and it cost us. That's not the case with Ross, he tried his best and missed.
  14. H

Thank you Ross Evans!

He had a bad game at the wrong time last year, get over it. You don't think it absolutely kills him that he missed those FG's? I feel sorry for Ross, I can only imagine how guilty/crappy he felt after that game last year.
  15. H

How bad does this suck?

FallWeddingsSuck.com Don't get mad at your friend because you didn't have the foresight to not put your wedding on a horrible day