1. The KillerFrogs

Horny 4 Life's Recent Activity

1. Horny 4 Life liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

It’s like FIL’s whole life was leading up to this one moment.

Feb 25, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  2. Horny 4 Life liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread Way to Go Johnny Ray.

Announced attendance was 1255. And you gotta watch out for those scout-type people. They can be pretty sneaky when they aren't wearing...

Feb 25, 2020 at 12:28 PM
  3. Horny 4 Life liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread TCU vs WVU Game Thread.

I don’t love Dixon but he’s taken a team that about 80% of this board thought would win 4 or less games in the Big 12 and found a way to...

Feb 22, 2020 at 9:43 PM
  4. Horny 4 Life replied to the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I gave the Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich a second try today (the first time was good) and I'm regretting it. I may feel this in a bad...

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:39 PM
  5. Horny 4 Life liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I've been re-reading that conversation for years, and it still kills me every time I look at it.

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  6. Horny 4 Life liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Got damn land owner throwaway line kills me every time.

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  7. Horny 4 Life liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Think we've posted it before, but one of our friends got on another friend's Tinder account several years ago while we were at Ron's...

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:18 PM