1. The KillerFrogs

Horny 4 Life's Recent Activity

1. Horny 4 Life liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

It's not the Corona thread until Clay Travis says it is.

May 31, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  2. Horny 4 Life liked DickBumpastache's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

This does a really great job of proving my point. 370 white out of 1,000...37% According to the Census bureau, white people comprise...

May 31, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  3. Horny 4 Life liked netty2424's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

What does Clay Travis have to say about all of this?

May 31, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  4. Horny 4 Life liked CountryFrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I feel like 99.9% of people agree that murdering people and random acts of violence against innocents are all incredibly horrific and...

May 31, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  5. Horny 4 Life liked frogs9497's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Seems this thread has as much potential as the COVID thread.

May 31, 2020 at 1:55 PM
  6. Horny 4 Life liked frogtwang's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

If only there were non violent protests. I don’t know, maybe take a knee during a football game. I’m sure that will work and wouldn’t...

May 31, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  7. Horny 4 Life liked DickBumpastache's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

So the solution to a guy saying he can’t breathe was to put a knee on his throat? And keep it there more than 3 minutes after no pulse...

May 31, 2020 at 8:48 AM
  8. Horny 4 Life liked Peacefrog's post in the thread Front Porch Talk.

Dead.

May 28, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  9. Horny 4 Life liked Horny4TCU's post in the thread Front Porch Talk.

[IMG]

10. Horny 4 Life liked Eight's post in the thread Front Porch Talk.

here you go..... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] for those into the midget thing..............

11. Horny 4 Life liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I KNEW it! Gotta go find my freshman baseball coach on Facebook and show him this. I told him thousands of years of human evolution...

May 26, 2020 at 1:19 PM