• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Hornedfrog431

1. H

Parker Fox top 8 MBB

yeah he is solid. That video is from 2019-2020. He’s bulked up quite a bit from then.
  2. H

Parker Fox top 8 MBB

We will have a shot along minny, creighton, and a few others. Random connection for us Three players ever in Northerns history were first team all American. Two of them Parker fox and Ryan Miller.
  3. H

Parker Fox top 8 MBB

Parker is the top division 2 player in the country. Big time player, crafty finisher, great defender around the rim, high motor, loves to provide some big time dunks-he’s from Minnesota so they’ll be tough to beat. But we should have a decent shot.
  4. H

Jaedon Ledee waiver granted

Not confirmed but thinking we could see him tonight
  5. H

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Ghost screens? Like slip screens?
  6. H

Skip is spot on. Is a tournament birth a guarantee absolutely not however we will be a lot better than what most think. Our defense will be quite a bit better than it was last year and our ability to knock down threes from the 1-4 spot should create a lot of opportunities for Samuel. Our...
  7. H

Not gonna happen
  8. H

FWST: TCU’s Jamie Dixon calls freshman Diante Smith the biggest surprise of preseason camp

Diante is going to become an early fan favorite. In fact I think all three freshmen will be.
  9. H

One highlight looking at both full scrimmages - bello was at a staggering 5-1 assist to turnover ratio. He has a bright future being the floor general.
  10. H

TCU-UW Secret Scrimmage Notes

Bane, Dennis, grayer, Samuel, rj. Three freshmen had a ton of minutes however. We had 13 steals. Pj had 5, smith had 3. Our youngsters can get after it
  11. H

TCU-UW Secret Scrimmage Notes

Kevin Samuel has 6 offensive rebounds. We were 8-28 from three point land....that will definitely improve throughout the season. FYI Desmond is a beast
  12. H

FWST: ‘I’m so sorry.’ TCU ex Kendric Davis headed to rival SMU

I really think this is best for all parties involved. We have definitely increased talent with our incoming guards and I’m guessing the writing was on the walls. Transfers have definitely increased across the country but I don’t think we’ve been hurt by transfers overall. Looking at the incoming...
  13. H

Taryn Todd Basketball Commit

Looking at twitter and pictures etc Fuller is already on campus and the other freshman will still be coming
  14. H

Taryn Todd Basketball Commit

We are shifting to positionless basketball and I love it. Great guard play always dominates the tournament. Very seldom a team makes a huge tournament run due to post play. Todd was a teammate of Fuller at Findlay prep in Vegas so my guess is that helps. We have a lot of talent coming in and...