• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Horned Toad

1. Horned Toad

2024 Football Season Ticket Upgrades

The upgrade site looks pretty sparse for seat selections this year. Looks like I’ll be holding pat again.
  2. Horned Toad

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ho Lee Chow!
  3. Horned Toad

Masters Fantasy Foursome 2024

Woo hoo, third place! I‘ll take it!
  4. Horned Toad

FWST: Jamie Dixon signs contract extension with TCU

This is truly great news. A much deserved extension and I couldn’t be happier about it.
  5. Horned Toad

What happened to "Eight"

Number 9, number 9…
  6. Horned Toad

GoFrogs: Houston at TCU baseball series preview

A lot of these panic posts didn’t age well.
  7. Horned Toad

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

Brewing, I went to all the home games except for two of them. I was at the UT and Baylor games. I don’t think I saw them mail it in. I never saw them quit. What I saw was we didn’t have a Miles or Bane like player that could draw the defense into them and then was able to make the right decision...
  8. Horned Toad

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

I respect your opinion but respectfully disagree about Johnson. He’s been more than fair with his sport opinion, that’s what he gets paid for. He’s not a TCU employee. He’s spot on in this article.
  9. Horned Toad

When the remodel was done and my wife and I got our new seats we started at the top row of section 210. I used the base of a column support for the rafters as my beer holder. It wasn‘t a bad seat and we could see the game perfectly. Over the years we made our way around to the middle of section...
  10. Horned Toad

I agree about the arena. The round house some are strangely putting down amplifies the crowd noise if anything. It’s like being inside a megaphone at times. The arena size is perfect for our fan base and when the product is good, so is the fan base. Pretty typical of most programs. Just have to...
  11. Horned Toad

NCAA Tournament

Ironic that was narrated by Mike Miles Jr. He should have been here for the third.
  12. Horned Toad

ICYMI: Peavey's incredible buzzer-beating shot vs. OU

I think he said “ain’t that a [ hundin]!”
  13. Horned Toad

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Happy Birthday Top!