1. The KillerFrogs

Horned Toad's Recent Activity

1. Horned Toad liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Does TCU require vaccinations?.

I'm neither glad nor sad about getting the vaccine. I looked at it no differently than a flu shot. Fingers crossed that it helps but...

Aug 2, 2021 at 9:28 PM
  2. Horned Toad liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Does TCU require vaccinations?.

Ok. But this particular rendition of scare mongering is coming from the CDC per the Washington Post report. So either it's the WaPo or...

Aug 2, 2021 at 9:28 PM
  3. Horned Toad liked Peacefrog's post in the thread Does TCU require vaccinations?.

60 percent of everyone in this thread is crazy. But within sub groups of that crazy 35 percent of some of you are really crazy and 41...

Aug 2, 2021 at 9:13 PM
  4. Horned Toad liked LisaLT's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

No. It’s awesome that we have a fantastic advocate in Lois. I only wish at the end of the day it would make a difference in what happens...

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:45 PM
  5. Horned Toad liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread Southlake QB Skips Senior Season.

Very low bar for a high school degree. Been that way for awhile now.

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:33 PM
  6. Horned Toad liked Frognosticator's post in the thread Yahoo! Sports: AAC attempting to take all eight remaining Big 12 members.

So what you are basically saying is that the aggies really screwed UT over by leaking the info two weeks ago.

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:20 PM
  7. Horned Toad liked LisaLT's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

I hope that goes viral. Really like Lois!

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:17 PM
  8. Horned Toad liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

Son will be on the baseball team in the fall.

9. Horned Toad liked Opintel's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

Frontpage of many sports sections tomorrow - “Maybe you’d rather lose to Alabama than TCU.”

10. Horned Toad liked Peacefrog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

2-7. Not 3. Let’s not inflate their minimal success.

11. Horned Toad liked NYC Horned Frog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

KFs, let's get a T-Shirt made immediately

Aug 2, 2021 at 7:34 PM
  12. Horned Toad liked Frognosticator's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

Wow! I think I now know who my favorite politician in the world is!

Aug 2, 2021 at 7:34 PM