1. The KillerFrogs

Horned Toad's Recent Activity

1. Horned Toad liked CountryFrog's post in the thread TCU vs Oklahoma State Zoom.

I could be wrong but I thought it was pretty well documented that EVERYONE missed all of Spring due to COVID and that Max missed almost...

Dec 1, 2020 at 7:13 PM
  2. Horned Toad liked CountryFrog's post in the thread TCU vs Oklahoma State Zoom.

I know it's super fun to make fun of GP for not knowing what's going on with the offense and there's obviously some degree of truth in...

Dec 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  3. Horned Toad liked TopFrog's post in the thread TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm.

So we use our SMU tickets to get in?

Dec 1, 2020 at 7:00 PM
  4. Horned Toad liked Wexahu's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

True, but relative to program expectations and history, I'd say Iowa State is kind of killing it right now. This will be their fourth...

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:59 PM
  5. Horned Toad liked Hoosierfrog's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

Other than OU, nobody in the B12 has been killing it.

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:59 PM
  6. Horned Toad liked HG73's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

ut will never leave the pond where they're the big fish to go to a conference where they aren't special. The money is best here and...

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  7. Horned Toad liked LisaLT's post in the thread Another 11am game.....

um, no thank you. love, the West coasters

Nov 30, 2020 at 8:54 PM
  8. Horned Toad liked Frognosticator's post in the thread Prayers for Frognosticator et Ux..

Good grief, we are fine. A cough, runny nose, and can't taste or smell - the last one being good if you spend any time around Steelfrog.

Nov 30, 2020 at 8:51 PM
  9. Horned Toad liked CardFrog's post in the thread Another 11am game.....

Free to? watch more football and drink more beers.

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:32 PM
  10. Horned Toad liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Another 11am game.....

This guy gets it

11. Horned Toad liked Wexahu's post in the thread Another 11am game.....

I am the opposite. In these times I like the late kickoff. Have a normal day, then settle in at night and watch some Frog football,...

12. Horned Toad liked TopFrog's post in the thread YouTube: TCU fan's Kansas game reactions.

The latest from Clint Foster, a TCU fan's reactions during the Kansas blowout ... [MEDIA]

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:30 PM
  13. Horned Toad liked Rose Bowl's post in the thread Liberty game thread.

I’m just glad there’s talk about the team. I believe we have more talent than we’ve shown. I get frustrated because I never see any...

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  14. Horned Toad liked Skip Jansen's post in the thread Liberty game thread.

You're right. I saw Big Kev seal the post (tactic used against the pack line) several times but our perimeter guys seemed a little...

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  15. Horned Toad liked GuardianFrog's post in the thread Liberty game thread.

Guys are having fun, good to see it. [MEDIA]

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:13 PM