• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Horned Frogger

1. Horned Frogger

Rivals Nicknames

Also, SMU is SMEW, and Houston is Cougar High (as in High School) mainly because they can't even spell cougar correctly (they spell it Coogs).
  2. Horned Frogger

Rivals Nicknames

Baylor = Green Aggie, Tech = Sand Aggie, some at Baylor and Tech call us Purple Aggie. From that you can surmise aTm needs no moniker. Being Aggie is insult enough. But I still like to call aTm the Sheep Darners.
  3. Horned Frogger

Georgia Look-A-Likes

David Daniel-Sisavanh Cousin Itt
  4. Horned Frogger

If *

The Guaranteed Rate, Armed Forces or First Responder Bowls are some of the lower bowl tie-ins for the Big 12 this year. There may be a few other random at-large opportunities if another conference does not have enough bowl eligible teams.
  5. Horned Frogger

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

Relax, I wasn't complaining about us rushing the field. I was making the point (with a touch of sarcasm) that they weren't exactly wrong about how big the win was to us.
  6. Horned Frogger

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

Our Super Bowl? Please. It's not like we stormed the field, oh wait. Never mind.
  7. Horned Frogger

What we get with UH

I live in Houston. God does give us an enema every 10 years or so. The last two were named Harvey and Ike.
  8. Horned Frogger

SMU lookalike thread

Kaz Kazadi Admiral Gial Ackbar
  9. Horned Frogger

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

To say they did next to nothing is simply not true. It just took them a little longer than TCU. UH has been talking to the PAC12 for more than a decade. The Pac12 would love to get into the Houston tv market, and play/recruit there. But they are making UH earn it. The Pac12 gave them checklist...
  10. Horned Frogger

Predictions for what Frogs get drafted and signed as free agents

My best guess. Jeff Gladney-Drafted - Round 1 Reagor-Drafted - Round 1 Blacklock- 2 Niang- 3 Iwuagwu- 7 Darius Anderson- 7 Sewo Olonilua- FA Bolisomi-FA McKinney-FA Vernon Scott-FA Gaines-FA Song - FA Blackshear - FA
  11. Horned Frogger

Transfer Portal - List of who is on it as of today

Chambers will graduate in the spring and will be eligible to grad transfer and play immediately.
  12. Horned Frogger

Week 4 Score Prediction Contest: TCU vs SMU

TCU 38 - SMU 17 TCU - 222 rushing yards
  13. Horned Frogger

2019 TCU Showgirls Are Officially on Notice

How about a NSFW heads up?
  14. Horned Frogger

OT: Favorite Professor at TCU

My favorite were Doran - Calculas, and Becker - Economics.