1. The KillerFrogs

hiphopfroggy's Recent Activity

1. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Look at you, just look at you. Resorting to personal insults because you have nothing intelligent to say. That is what you have become.

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  2. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

They quit responding but it wasn't based on your thought process, more to do with their lack of a thought process. And getting owned of...

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  3. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

In order to understand the brutality of American capitalism, you have to start on the plantation. This is a capitalist society. It’s...

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  4. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I understand it very well, much better than you it seems as you are unaware of President bonespurs repeated attacks on our Federal...

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  5. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

lol you really grasping for those straws.

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:19 PM
  6. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

What is the diagnosis Dr. AroundWorldFrog? You are delusional enough to think you are a Psychiatrist or Psychologist, Funny stuff. I...

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  7. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Funny how nobody replied to the definitions of Fascism or Police state, or the detailed statistical graphic. Avoid the facts people and...

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:15 PM
  8. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Trump, all authority no responsibility. Quite the magic trick.

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  9. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Fact: your cuck prez bonespurs was hiding in an underground bunker tweeting death threats to Americans.

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:07 PM
  10. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Tell me enlightened one, what was the first gun law in America? How did the crack pandemic occur? Bro's don't even try to come at me...

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  11. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

No it does not, Police are controlling the downtown streets of most major cities currently, there are countless videos documenting such....

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  12. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Please folks, I am not your enemy, I am your TCU brother. We need leaders that care about all of our citizens to create a better...

Jun 2, 2020 at 4:53 PM
  13. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible...

Jun 2, 2020 at 4:44 PM
  14. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

You really that sure he isn't about to declare martial law?

Jun 2, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  15. hiphopfroggy replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

https://www.securitydegreehub.com/police-state/ [IMG]

Jun 2, 2020 at 4:42 PM