• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HickoryFlameFrog

1. HickoryFlameFrog

Frogs to the B1G?!?

Michigan steals signs, spies, and now greasing the ball..what a bunch of cheats
  2. HickoryFlameFrog

GoFrogs: Texas State vs. TCU baseball preview

Open tryouts for Centerfield and 3rd base tomorrow?
  3. HickoryFlameFrog

It's been two whole hours! Why isn't there a thread on Harbaugh going to LA?!?

It will be interesting to see what becomes of Max and Quentin
  4. HickoryFlameFrog

B12/ACC Collective?

At the end of season FSU wasn't going to have Travis, therefore, not the same team that beat LSU and Florida or any of the others. They looked weak in that last game. Texas (scheiss them) looked strong in the Big12 championship game.
  5. HickoryFlameFrog

GoFrogs: WBB vs. ACU Preview

Women win, start the season 9-0.
  6. HickoryFlameFrog

GoFrogs: WBB vs. ACU Preview

55-43 TCU leads at the end of the 3rd Qt
  7. HickoryFlameFrog

OT: prayer request

Praying for God's will to be accomplished for his glory in the healing of your sister.
  8. HickoryFlameFrog

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

TOP: 26:38 TCU 27—-Iowa State 17
  9. HickoryFlameFrog

Clemson vs Duke

Clemson has better athletes
  10. HickoryFlameFrog

Heartland College Sports: TCU vs. Nicholls: Preview, Prediction and Game Odds

I didn't know where to put this so I'll just put it here. Attendance: The attendance was great as were the expectations for the CU game. With the great disappointment I am wondering what the attendance will be like this week.
  11. HickoryFlameFrog

FWST: ‘Nothing feels better than home’: Which North Crowley defensive tackle commit to TCU?

It was a school record, so two offensive linemen 6’2” 210, the linebacker coach and about 20-25 teammates. Full disclosure I was using a squat rack.
  12. HickoryFlameFrog

FWST: ‘Nothing feels better than home’: Which North Crowley defensive tackle commit to TCU?

I was 6'1" and 190 lbs. in high school and squatted 605. None the less sounds like a great commit!
  13. HickoryFlameFrog

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

HFF is short for HickoryFlameFrog. Hickory is for my connection to North Carolina where my great grandfather (9 generations back) settled in the mid sixties, 1760’s that is. Flame is for my alma mater’s mascot, Lee University Flames. Frog is for TCU, my adopted school of which my wife and son...