• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HF98

1. H

Fire Joe Gillespie

The same problems plaguing D as last year. I think it’s a reasonable consideration.
  2. H

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

KB may be a good OC. He may deserve the benefit of the doubt, but this is a hire that comes with some baggage. We’ve officially invited the whole rape discussion into the program. I sure hope it’s worth it.
  3. H

SUPERSTITIONS?

Thanks for blowing it for the rest of us.
  4. H

Max Duggan for The Heisman

Let’s just say some stool softener was needed.
  5. H

He didn’t get screwed. All were deserving, but the wrong guy won. That’s my opinion and it’s a solid one.
  6. H

Max Finishes Second in Heisman Votes

Max didn’t have Williams’ stats but he brought his team to the CFP. USC isn’t playing anymore except the bowl game. I think all 4 finalist deserved the award but the wrong guy won.
  7. H

Article on 1957 Cotton Bowl Photo

Damn! I don’t think it was that expensive in ‘99-‘00.
  8. H

Max comes out tomorrow and puts it on K State then I have to believe he has a shot at the Heisman. He literally embodies the Heisman ideal. Everyone else can KMA.
  9. H

Article on 1957 Cotton Bowl Photo

My mom called Sports Illustrated and purchased a copy of the photo from them, framed it and gave it to me as a gift. It’s now hanging in my home office. Great article. Describes the internal dialogue of a player about to line up and play a violent game better than any I’ve read.
  10. H

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at Baylor; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Geez this board is a beating. Still time left in the game.
  11. H

Gameday Thread: #7 TCU vs Texas Tech; Early Morning Raider Rash Edition

We good. Tech came in with a good game plan.
  12. H

Gameday Thread: #7 TCU vs Texas Tech; Early Morning Raider Rash Edition

Yep. Bad play call leads to momentum shift and a 10 point swing. Thankfully still a lot of football to be played.
  13. H

Gameday Thread: The Iron Skillet, Episode 100

I feel like I’ve seen this before…
  14. H

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

I don’t mind losing but I hate watching bad football. This game was tough to watch. I hope they find a way to turn it around.
  15. H

#BAYLORTEARS

Wow. Just finished watching the documentary. Very interesting stuff. One thing is obvious. There isn't a more despicable institution than Baylor. Someone should give that assistant who taped Bliss a job, and give Dave Bliss a few less teeth. He's about as reformed as a jailbird crackhead...