• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Hell Sent Frog

1. H

2022 Recruiting Thread

Are we still interested in the 2022 IOL from Argyle, Sheridan Wilson, who is currently committed to Texas Tech.
  2. H

Football divisions in the new Big 12

Big 12 Divisions (8 game schedule). Priority being optimizing fan attendance and tv viewing interest due to historical, regional and same time zone (UCF) rivalries. Southwest Division: TCU Baylor Texas Tech Houston Oklahoma State BYU East Division: Kansas K-State Iowa State WVU Cincinnati UCF
  3. H

CBS Sports: Realignment Fallout, What's Next

The commit we picked up today was being recruited and was offered by Indiana.
  4. H

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

If the B1G, PAC and ACC don't make a move, I still don't see TCU being in the AAC. OU and UT leave the Big 12, then the conference adds Houston, Cincy, UCF and USF to get to 12. WVU may try to block Cincy, then you might be looking at Memphis. No doubt TCU, Baylor, Texas Tech and Okie State...
  5. H

The first three in this order: TCU, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State. The fourth spot is wide open.
  6. H

If they want to get to 14 or 16 and/or expand east of the Rockies they will have to. Their network needs more market area and you are minimizing those schools' need to recruit better in Texas.
  7. H

No way the PAC-12 doesn't take TCU. That conference has to worry about the ACC taking TCU and then they would look really silly. The ACC was willing to take Louisville, and they would be willing to take TCU, just like the Big East did, if they needed to add a team. TCU and the DFW area just...
  8. H

Schlossnagle...

I think JS's success in life is anything but boring. Maybe she was just bored with herself.
  9. H

Schlossnagle...

What does Schlossnagle think? That he’s going to become a national household name being the head coach for A&M? Gary Patterson is a more nationally recognized head coach than Jackie Sheryl or RC Slocum ever were. Aggies had to hire a nationally recognized head coach in FSUex Jimbo and now TCUex...
  10. H

Schlossnagle...

It was time. He was getting all the credit and didn’t appreciate it. He had nothing to do with the two biggest changes, TCU building the new stadium or later the school getting into the Big 12.
  11. H

Jeremiah Donati, the Gavin Newsom of the TCU Athletic Dept.

They've never called me. Maybe you're an Oil Baron or you were on the diving team. Anyway, my tickets and parking are only a few grand.
  12. H

Dude, he has the entire building in California style lockdown. I know there are a lot of offices in the athletic complex but no one can go in there. While I was sitting in my truck, I saw a number of TCU workers trying the different doors to get in.
  13. H

He has a young girl answering the TCU Ticket Office phone but only to tell you everything is in lockdown. Why is the ticket office and its windows not open? Is the place being run like a business or not? TCU is a private big time college football school, not a showcase in support of left Coast...
  14. H

It's the end of the school year, the school has been open for all of it, yet he has the TCU Ticket Office in complete lockdown, the doors are locked, all the shades are pulled down. They don't do business over the telephone either, you have to do everything over the e-mail without knowing who...