• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Greg

1. G

FWST: National Signing Day: TCU misses out on Jaden Rashada

Only 4 star in their recruiting class.
  2. G

Reflecting on the NC Game......

In listening to Nuheisel on ESPN radio a few days ago he said after the third play when max threw a pass short into the ground the game was over. He said Max was too tight.
  3. G

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

Anyone know where the watch party is today?
  4. G

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Add to the false start that wasn’t called which would have taken 4pts off their score.
  5. G

Redirects, Please Read

My google ads have stopped.
  6. G

#HE15MAN

The student body should make large signs for the game with “this time let’s do it for Max”
  7. G

OSU FB Tickets

tOSU. SORRY.
  8. G

OSU FB Tickets

Planning to come in town for this game with son (TCU) and son-in-law (OSU). What is the best (cost effective) way to buy tickets? One site shows $173 for cheapest. Thanks
  9. G

Is CFP really out of the question if we beat OU?

Check this out Projects.fivethirtyeight.com The best scenario I could do puts TCU in 5th spot. Unless there is some human factor like blowing out OU I don’t see them making the top 4.
  10. G

OT - Pinched nerve

I second the foam roller however use it perpendicular to the torso. Roll on top of it back and forth in the upper back if the pain is in upper back and neck.
  11. G

TCU vs UT Score Prediction - T-Shirt contest

Texas will be tough. Their stats are based on having played the toughest teams in the conference aside from TCU. They will win the last three games of the regular season and be 7&5 if they don’t beat TCU.