• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Goo

1. Goo

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Trent Battle

“Battle’s production didn’t increase much as a sophomore in 2023 as he totaled just 10 carries for 25 yards.” Gotta pump those numbers up
  2. Goo

Year End AP poll - TCU vs A&M

No flex, I was just looking up records. Jeesh
  3. Goo

Been here since 1993, so mostly the heyday. Can’t imagine 40 yrs of unranked seasons
  4. Goo

TCU finished Top25 thirteen times since 2000 https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/texas-christian/ A&M has only finished Top25 five times since 2000 https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/texas-am/index.html Interesting, TCU went 40 years (from 1959-2000) without finishing AP Top 25
  5. Goo

Hoover, Wiley

24 of 29… stud Wiley making a statement to nfl scouts. I haven’t look at his draft prospects.
  6. Goo

Fire Joe Gillespie

Exactly, DB’s line up 10 yards off ball. We run Prevent the whole game. I’m naming it the 3-0-8 defense.
  7. Goo

Fire Joe Gillespie

Thought of this last night. We held them to 3rd and 15 and then give up an 18 yard play. Once runners get past DLine, seems they are free to pickup 10 yards. Really soft coverage allowed big plays against CU, ISU, Tech, etc. We let guys run free in middle of defense. It’s like all our LB’s...
  8. Goo

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

100% I don’t get the 3-3-5 with secondary giving such a big cushion. Thought this game one versus CU and still seeing it today. It seems WV and KSt really exposed our defense with running QB’s.
  9. Goo

For the second year in a row

Did they change player positions?
  10. Goo

There were some terrible drops. Like a 6th grader would’ve caught. That’s fine against BYU when you’re up by 30 but against KSt, UT, OU that could be a critical first down to devise the game. Let’s go
  11. Goo

Hoover had more time. Not sure if BYU DL isn’t great or our OL just played better. Hoover is better QB. Not sure what happened with OL getting much better protection
  12. Goo

Fire everyone, end the football program, burn the school down

It’s becoming a problem at TCU
  13. Goo

Fire Sonny Dykes

Meant to say - who do we hire?
  14. Goo

Worst Drop-off After CFP

We could be on our way to breaking the record. ISU was 2-3 and destroyed us
  15. Goo

FWST: TCU season on the brink of missing a bowl as Kendal Briles’ offense can’t score

“Iowa State was just 2-3, and a decent team should kick around the Cyclones.”