• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by full house frog

1. full house frog

Collins

This is just my opinion but I believe our best qb hasn’t played a down and most assuredly won’t. Collins was pretty good but he still lost so he doesn’t praise from me. I that no matter how good he is that there will be an open competition for the job this spring.
  2. full house frog

GoFrogs: TCU to Play at Dickies Arena in 2019

I think your name is apt. Honestly, if anyone thinks playing one game a year at Dickies is going to hurt true fans you are sadly mistaken. Rose Bowl just might be right about who the real fans are.
  3. full house frog

Dec. 6, 2019 TCU-USC Basketball

If you guys would quit bitching and go to the game(s) there then maybe the crowd would be close to a sellout. It’s close by and there isn’t one good reason not to attend other than it hurts your feelings. As for KU, they play one or two games a year in KC and their fans don’t have a fit about...
  4. full house frog

Coaching changes after this season?

For me I just don’t care about 2022. I want to win now and get to a bowl so if that means burning a few shirts then I’m good with it. I might be short sided but, oh well, now is more important. We don’t have any idea what our team will look like four years from now.
  5. full house frog

2018-19 Basketball Season Thread

Who can replace Vlad in the post is going to be our biggest question. Have heard that Alok is a pretty decent shooter but can he pass as well. We have questions for sure but we thing I believe we know is this is an extremely talented squad.
  6. full house frog

Dec. 6, 2019 TCU-USC Basketball

Some of you guys are a beating. KU does it every year and no complaints from their fans. If we could play a Duke, Kentucky, UNC, Michigan, MSU, IU, Purdue or a UCLA over there every year that would be awesome.
  7. full house frog

TCU Hoops #20 in AP Top 25

Any word when the season tickets will go out?
  8. full house frog

TCU Hoops #20 in AP Top 25

I’m certainly ready for the season to begin. I have a suspicion that this is going to be our best team in ages. We just need a little experience and we should be good.
  9. full house frog

Robinson to have surgery

I’m glad that Collins will get his chance but I don’t expect him to win three games the rest of the season. I didn’t think SR would be able to so I’m not going to believe the second teamer to do it. If he doesn’t turn it over that will make me happy.
  10. full house frog

Shawn Robinson update.....

I overheard at Chipotle that Shawn was okay. Might even play this week.
  11. full house frog

RJ Nembhard

He’s fine. He RS last season with some injuries. The thread title is way bad.
  12. full house frog

MBB Starting Lineup?

I can’t believe that Jaylen won’t start if he’s healthy. The guy I want to see is Mayan because looks to be versatile. The interior play will be the biggest question mark.
  13. full house frog

FWST: TCU basketball picks up big-time commitment from 4-star point guard

I’m efforting to make that one as well. Is anyone going to Dallas? I want to see that game.
  14. full house frog

Post-Game information

I might say that the OSU game is the only time our offense has been above average. No offense Southern. The other three games the offense has been less than stellar against opposition not as good. Maybe you don’t think there’s a problem but I can tell you there are many wondering what Cumbie is...