1. The KillerFrogs

ftwfrog's Recent Activity

1. ftwfrog liked Todd D.'s post in the thread Trevor Lawrence has the COVID.....

Lawrence should suit up as a walk on with a fake mustache, Bobby V style.

Oct 29, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  2. ftwfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Trevor Lawrence has the COVID.....

Wait, did we say he tested positive on Thursday? We meant Tuesday. TUESDAY!

Oct 29, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  3. ftwfrog liked Eight's post in the thread Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad.

unfortunately, this is the feeling i have gotten over the past few seasons [IMG]

Oct 29, 2020 at 11:04 PM
  4. ftwfrog liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad.

We used to have a tough coach. Now its just a paranoid guy stuffing his guitar case with money and riding out the clock.

5. ftwfrog liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad.

Actually, rcvrs are catching the ball now and we woyld be crazy to think Meach does not have something to do with that. If ourbline...

6. ftwfrog liked TopFrog's post in the thread DMN: 5 things to know about Baylor: Patterson’s new challenger for Big 12′s best defensive coach.

5 things TCU fans should know about Baylor: Patterson’s new challenger for Big 12′s best defensive coach By Katherine Griffith TCU...

Oct 29, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  7. ftwfrog liked Punter1's post in the thread SB Nation: Jim Schlossnagle likes his team, but so do most coaches.

Just my two cents, but give Melissa a little snack here. She moonlights as a reporter and who runs Frog O'War website and is about as...

Oct 29, 2020 at 4:15 PM
  8. ftwfrog liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[MEDIA]

Oct 29, 2020 at 4:15 PM
  9. ftwfrog liked jugbandxmas's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

That Seattle/Arizona game was good. Who ever would have thought that Kingsbury would get fired and be a pretty decent NFL coach.

Oct 28, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  10. ftwfrog liked HFrog1999's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[MEDIA]

Oct 28, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  11. ftwfrog liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread LA Dodgers are World Series Champs!!.

Justin Turner...world champion...mass murderer.

Oct 28, 2020 at 7:03 PM
  12. ftwfrog liked bmoney214's post in the thread LA Dodgers are World Series Champs!!.

Tampa's manager must have bet money on the Dodgers to win. He made one of the dumbest coaching moves ever. Snell was handling the...

Oct 28, 2020 at 7:03 PM
  13. ftwfrog liked tcuball3's post in the thread From GMFP to MFGP?.

Due to that contract and the statue what happens next is entirely GP’s decision. No way you can fire him due to both of those factors...

Oct 27, 2020 at 9:46 PM
  14. ftwfrog replied to the thread PATTERSON has to stop it with the PUNTING no matter what.

I mean. Does it really matter?

Oct 27, 2020 at 9:45 PM
  15. ftwfrog liked frogs9497's post in the thread PSA.

[ATTACH]

upload_2020-10-27_6-38-25.png Oct 27, 2020 at 9:44 PM