1. The KillerFrogs

ftwfrog's Recent Activity

1. ftwfrog liked 82 Frog Fever's post in the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

Great exchange. I bet a bunch of people have changed their opinions just from reading this thread.

Jan 26, 2021 at 10:14 PM
  2. ftwfrog liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

I think this thread has discussed all of the TCU related content at this point. Since we've clearly moved into the political space......

Jan 26, 2021 at 10:13 PM
  3. ftwfrog liked Eight's post in the thread The Transfer Portal claims another one....

might want to add beat kstate and wvu as well to that list as the frogs are 0-2 to the new staffs at those schools.

Jan 26, 2021 at 10:10 PM
  4. ftwfrog liked Frog45's post in the thread Tickets go on sale TODAY and go FAST: STATE FARM COLLEGE BASEBALL SHOWDOWN TO TAKE PLACE AT GLOBE LI.

Taking off Friday, look forward to pre-gaming with overpriced drinks at Texas Live.

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:18 PM
  5. ftwfrog liked Big Frog II's post in the thread Tickets go on sale TODAY and go FAST: STATE FARM COLLEGE BASEBALL SHOWDOWN TO TAKE PLACE AT GLOBE LI.

You can still buy daily passes according the the website. Just no overall tournament pass.

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:18 PM
  6. ftwfrog liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread Jamie has the COVID.

Would like to say I’ve missed Frog basketball for the last several days but not so much.

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:15 PM
  7. ftwfrog liked Todd D.'s post in the thread Jamie has the COVID.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Those people have lost the argument, lost public opinion, and it cost most of them their preferred...

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  8. ftwfrog liked satis1103's post in the thread Jamie has the COVID.

Yes. scheiss everyone who can't see the words Covid or Coronavirus without spouting off some ridiculous non-medically-trained opinion....

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:11 PM
  9. ftwfrog liked TCURiggs's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Also not sure on the MSG (sounds like a rapper), but Tio Pelon's is a good one I picked up recently at Albertson's. Currently on a...

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:06 PM
  10. ftwfrog liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Not sure if it has msg but I like marks from heb.

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:17 PM
  11. ftwfrog replied to the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I know we’ve had this conversation before but what’s the best salsa besides Julio’s ? I’m looking to switch to something without MSG.

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  12. ftwfrog liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Imagine my dismay when I went to the pantry for a fresh jar or bottle and all I could find was sriracha.....

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:50 PM
  13. ftwfrog liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Forgive me, fellow Texans, for I have sinned. I made fajitas tonight but FORGOT to buy salsa.

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  14. ftwfrog liked Jared7's post in the thread TCU Men's Tennis - 2020-2021.

Frogs Win!! It's 5-0 now and I think they're playing it out. Going back to last year, this is our 11th straight W and we're 2-0 now...

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:42 PM
  15. ftwfrog liked netty2424's post in the thread OT: Kevin Steele. He's back. In Tennessee.

[MEDIA]

Jan 21, 2021 at 9:48 PM