• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by fromthefort19

1. fromthefort19

2023 Recruiting Thread

Got a transfer one just today. Channing Canada, top Juco CB in the country.
  2. fromthefort19

2023 Recruiting Thread

I'm choosing to take this as an indication that things are heating up on that front.
  3. fromthefort19

2023 Recruiting Thread

Busy day for the Frogs perhaps. Brockermeyer on campus and five players got crystal ball predictions to TCU.
  4. fromthefort19

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

Big time crystal balls on transfers just a bit ago. Wiltfong on 247 with TCU predictions for Jojo Earle and Chris Marshall. Would be huge gets at receiver.
  5. fromthefort19

2023 Recruiting Thread

Also a new crystal ball from a Vandy writer for 4-star safety Fontenette to TCU
  6. fromthefort19

Excited to see that Chris Marshall is reportedly on campus. Wouldn't mind adding him to that outside receiver group.
  7. fromthefort19

2023 Recruiting Thread

Wide Receiver apparently
  8. fromthefort19

I think as of yesterday both Brockermeyer and Earle were looking good. Think TCU can be called the favorite for both and Brockermeyer is potentially going to be at TCU practice this weekend. Goodlow also seems like a strong bet right now.
  9. fromthefort19

Looks like things are starting well for TCU in portal. Read that TCU is in good shape for Brockermeyer and Earle from Alabama. Plus the Tulsa d-lineman that we offered awhile back. All would be welcomed additions.
  10. fromthefort19

It begins - Carrington to Arizona State

It's mostly been A&M geared outlets and then some people connecting the dots out there on social. But regardless of A&M there are certainly going to be plenty of Riley connections with other jobs over the next few weeks. Flip side of having so much success this year so at least we are the...
  11. fromthefort19

Other thing I've seen with him is an outside candidate for the Louisville HC job although that feels like a stretch
  12. fromthefort19

I'm not disputing that I think it would be a weird move. But he seems to be the one Aggie fans want and has been on just about every '5 potential OCs for the Aggies' list that I've seen
  13. fromthefort19

Lots of rumbling around Riley and the OC job at A&M. He and Gillespie are floating in HC rumor mill too. Recruiting, staff changes and the playoffs will make for an uncertain next few weeks.
  14. fromthefort19

2023 Recruiting Thread

Was wondering the same thing. Riley linked in a few places with OC job at A&M and both he and Gillespie have been in HC rumor mill. Feels like we're going to be trying to build a new staff while getting ready for the playoff and trying to hold on to recruits.