• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by frogteacher70

1. frogteacher70

One Year Ago...

That is what we did. Stayed in Vegas. Drove to Phoenix and checked in. That worked out well.
  2. frogteacher70

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

I hate to say this, but I enjoyed that score in the Georgia game. Welcome to the crown no one wants, FSU. GO FROGS
  3. frogteacher70

The new Texas A&M coach is….

Lance Liepold. Fine coach. Great alliterative name.
  4. frogteacher70

Jimbo Out of There

Yes, they have bottomless pockets over there.
  5. frogteacher70

This still gives me goosebumps

I like this post to the moon and back.
  6. frogteacher70

There is nothing redeeming whatsoever about this team or staff

That’s true; however, having graduated in 1970, I’ve seen some truly awful teams. This is not one of those. Go Frogs!
  7. frogteacher70

There is nothing redeeming whatsoever about this team or staff

There is some real fire in some of these kids. I’m quite proud tonight for them. Go Frogs!
  8. frogteacher70

O.K. Now what?

OU looked truly terrible last year. Venables was on the hot seat. This year is another story. Something changed drastically in Norman. It’s time to ask Sonny for his turnaround plan. I expected a let down this year. I did not expect a fall apart. I felt concern when our players left the field...
  9. frogteacher70

Prescott ....

This has been my take on Jerrah Jones and his family for quite a while. They don’t care. They are in it for the money. What other franchise fills the seats and sells the overpriced food, drink, and merchandise as successfully as they do? It’s been thirty years almost since the Cowboys won a...
  10. frogteacher70

Keep Your Chin Up

I can’t think of any trade I’d make for this year’s fiesta bowl win other than the Natty. It matters in the long run. Just read the WSJ story on the brilliance of Michigan's O-Line. The newspaper just about crowned them football royalty on December 31, 2022. We all know what happened subsequently.