• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frogs On A Plane

1. Frogs On A Plane

Vintage Shirt For Fiesta Bowl

Very random that this thread was brought back to life today. Today is the first time I believe I have logged on since I made that post, and it’s not because there were responses in here. I got on to try and find 2 tickets for me and my 6 year old tomorrow, and then noticed this thread was on the...
  2. Frogs On A Plane

2 Tickets For Tomorrow?

I’ll be up front and say I’m looking for tickets in the nosebleeds. Taking my 6 year old. If you have some that aren’t in the pricey sections, please let me know how much!
  3. Frogs On A Plane

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Might be a stupid question, but are there ever scalpers or people selling tickets for the baseball games out in the parking lot areas? Wanting to take my son to his first game today.
  4. Frogs On A Plane

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

So my 6 year old is REALLY into Legos and TCU. I found this guy that designs Lego builds, and asked him to design me a flat TCU picture made out of Legos that could be framed. He’s not done with it yet, he just has to even out the sides to match, but it’s looking really cool! This is just the...
  5. Frogs On A Plane

University of North Texas Athletic Department Helps A Frog Out!

Exactly what I thought. It was nice to see him actually putting in an effort and caring about what he is doing. That intersection is nuts, and like you said it’s an important job.
  6. Frogs On A Plane

University of North Texas Athletic Department Helps A Frog Out!

So there’s a young kid that is the crossing guard at the 4 way stop in front of my sons elementary school in Colleyville. He’s always there rain or shine, and he hustles and actually puts effort into his job. I decided to try and do something nice for him since last week was teacher...
  7. Frogs On A Plane

Sonny considers hiring KB

Shocker. Moose nails it again.
  8. Frogs On A Plane

Lead On: An Empty TCU Motto

I 100% agree with this. I was forced to eat a TON of crow because I was super vocal about just how horrendous of a job that Donati had done when hiring him. I will gladly eat that crow this year, and hopefully have to eat for the next 2 decades. However, I still am not sold, even after this...
  9. Frogs On A Plane

I am not a Briles supporter. In fact, I’ve hated both Lil Timmy Tapeyfingers and his dad Art since they came on the scene. I just find the over-dramatic people threatening to pull their donations, go on a TCU strike, and all the other nonsense that they are virtue signaling about, to be hilarious.
  10. Frogs On A Plane

LOL. You people clutching your pearls over Briles need to get a grip. Nobody cares about your virtue signaling and faux outrage. Where was all of this when we hired Kaz? Give me a break.
  11. Frogs On A Plane

I Need Some Game Day Info For Basketball Please!

Thank you! I am definitely taking him to the bookstore as well, but thought they might sell some merch on game days that they didn’t have over at the bookstore. I’m so excited to be back in Texas so I can go to games again and share the experiences with my 2 sons!
  12. Frogs On A Plane

I Need Some Game Day Info For Basketball Please!

I’m thinking that more than likely it’s not, but one view I got yesterday from the 3D stuff looked kind of iffy.