• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogRillo

1. FrogRillo

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers Blackout Edition (Sept 30, 2023; 7PM)

Brother? Or brother in law? Thought I heard them say brother in law…either way very sad.
  2. FrogRillo

Some of yall might like this....

Love a good flyover
  3. FrogRillo

Key part of Georgia's success not making the trip

Technically bevo is not a cow. But a castrated bull aka a steer. A cow is a female bovine that has had a calf. But agree 100% it’s a great mascot for them. Especially since the horned frogs have been castrating them yearly.
  4. FrogRillo

Video found: Jordan Hudson laid the pancake block on Michigan DB on Johnston's 4th quarter TD. Mystery solved :)

It was such a subtle juke. I’ve watched it 1000 times. Can’t get enough. Greatness
  5. FrogRillo

Key part of Georgia's success not making the trip

Seriously…can’t believe they can’t get a PJ for the damn dog. I guarantee if we had a real Horny Toad it would be making the trip. In the PJ by itself.
  6. FrogRillo

Unis for Next Week?

White Jersey….yes. Can’t say on the other 2
  7. FrogRillo

No call PI, followed by OPI

Go back and watch KSU first touchdown. That dude jumped before the snap. The whole damn stadium noticed it. But silence from the refs.
  8. FrogRillo

2022 Recruiting Thread

My thoughts exactly. As a Tascosa grad myself. Many moons ago. I went to watch them play San Angelo central a few weeks ago. He is really quick and fast. But maybe a little undersized for a RB. Maybe a slot guy or CB. Hope he pans out. Think he has a lot of potential
  9. FrogRillo

Worst Defensive Performance of the Patterson Era?

This seasons not over yet....
  10. FrogRillo

This is not a bad team

For sure! This team would get smoked by our MWC teams
  11. FrogRillo

Game moved to 1:00

Looking at the radar, most of the rain is past Ames. And nothing behind. So should be a real nice game for those Frogs attending.