• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogPreacher

1. F

On3: TCU QB Grant Tisdale enters NCAA transfer portal

Wasn't aware that he was still with the team. Thought he left last year.
  2. F

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Certainly sad to see this news! Had heard good things about him from camp. I just don't understand this! Perhaps as someone said, tampering from other schools.
  3. F

Football roster

No, I knew Pardee was no longer with the team. Graduated I believe. Grad assistant coach? Good for him! This was a different individual. Was on the roster for a while. I was hoping to see Staubach and Ankrom get some snaps as well.
  4. F

Football roster

Was just perusing the roster. Noticed that the Ankrom and Staubach names are no longer on the roster. Also curious about the walk-on QB, I think his last name was Parga? He looked promising in the video's I saw. But noticed his name is no longer on the roster either. Inquiring mind inquiring!
  5. F

Heartland CS: Sedona Prince Gets NCAA Waiver To Return To TCU Next Season

As well as the other individuals who entered.
  6. F

DMN: A way-too-early look at TCU’s 2024 football schedule

September 24 is a Tuesday. Should read September 21.
  7. F

Thoughts and Prayers request

Prayers sent your way for a successful surgery. Complete healing for you and strength for the surgical team.
  8. F

ESPN KF.c NCAA bracket challenge

Imagine my surprise about being that high in the rankings!*L*
  9. F

Tucker Devries to West Virginia as men's basketball coach.

KCCI News out of Des Moines just reported that Drake men's basketball coach Darian Devries is headed to be the coach of West Virginia. It is predicted that his son Tucker will go with him to WVU. Tucker is an outstanding basketball player.
  10. F

GoFrogs: Horned Frogs Power Past University of North Texas in Opening Round of WBIT

It seems to be working for the team, but still don't understand why he is only playing 6 people every night. Seems like you are going to wear the team down but I'm not a coach, just a guy with an opinion!
  11. F

OT - Movies thread

It's been out for several years but somehow I am just now getting around to seeing it 21 Bridges with Chadwick Boseman (may he rest in peace!) Thought it was a good movie. Taylor Kitsch plays a good bad guy and J.K. Simmons was really good in his role as a corrupt cop.
  12. F

OT - Movies thread

Nope!
  13. F

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks

The article made it sound like he just arrived on campus when he has been with the program for over a year now. I remember people reporting that he had lost weight and was working on conditioning. Let's hope he has continued to do so.
  14. F

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

We need a true point guard. Didn't seem like we really had one all season.