1. The KillerFrogs

Frognosticator's Recent Activity

1. Frognosticator replied to the thread YouTube: TCU fan during Iowa State game (humor).

"like Baker Mayfield, but not a dewsh." Hilarious.

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:22 PM
  2. Frognosticator replied to the thread What’s the big surprise at TCU game hinted by Game Day?.

Post of the Year. Everyone in the office is wondering why I just burst out laughing.

Sep 28, 2020 at 3:07 PM
  3. Frognosticator liked tyler durden's post in the thread What’s the big surprise at TCU game hinted by Game Day?.

Off his debut album, “What’s A Fake Punt?”

Sep 28, 2020 at 3:01 PM
  4. Frognosticator liked Fosterpark Squatter's post in the thread Where does LHCGP go?.

There were tweets calling for Saban's head last year.

Sep 28, 2020 at 12:43 PM
  5. Frognosticator liked 4 Oaks Frog's post in the thread Where does LHCGP go?.

If he gets fired, think we can get him as OC? GO FROGS! BEAT ut! Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!

Sep 28, 2020 at 12:43 PM
  6. Frognosticator replied to the thread Where does LHCGP go?.

I guarantee that there are morons on the Oklahoma boards calling for Riley to be fired too. Idiots gonna idiot.

Sep 28, 2020 at 10:14 AM
  7. Frognosticator liked HFrog1999's post in the thread Where does LHCGP go?.

Good Grief. We lost one game in one of the worst years in recent memory. Get a grip! I’m just glad we got to see a game.

Sep 28, 2020 at 10:12 AM
  8. Frognosticator liked Boomhauer's post in the thread Forgive me.

Hang in there friend. Thoughts are with you. And I hope most of us don’t take this place so seriously that they couldn’t forgive...

Sep 28, 2020 at 7:37 AM
  9. Frognosticator liked CryptoMiner's post in the thread Forgive me.

I get that over the years I have ruffled more than a few feathers and regret seeing some of my friends from here pass without expressing...

Sep 28, 2020 at 7:37 AM
  10. Frognosticator liked TX_Krötenechse's post in the thread 1st half TCU offense is absolutely pathetic !!.

Thank you for your contribution. I’m sure this was definitely important enough to deserve its own thread

Sep 27, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  11. Frognosticator replied to the thread Gonna be a lot of physical therapy....

I don't know. Does the post hurt your feelings?

Sep 27, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  12. Frognosticator liked Bruce Berry's post in the thread Gonna be a lot of physical therapy....

Have you rewritten this post the last three years or just cut and paste?

Sep 27, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  13. Frognosticator posted a new thread.

Gonna be a lot of physical therapy...

for all the knees that have been jerked on this board. Good grief, what a bunch of sad whiners. We lose a game by 3 to a team that...

Forum: Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum

Sep 27, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  14. Frognosticator liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

Good morning Frog Fans! I’ll be in the press box this afternoon updating the thread with play-by-play, stats, and updates throughout the...

Sep 26, 2020 at 11:41 AM
  15. Frognosticator liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Iowa State Score Prediction! Voting ends Friday at midnight..

Very respectfully disagree with you, sir.

Sep 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM