• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FROGLEGHOP

1. F

FWST: Former Arlington Martin coach joins TCU’s staff as director of high school relations

Should be a good high school contact for recruiting!
  2. F

Dac accused of sexual assault?

I would give Trevor Bauer a chance.
  3. F

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

I guess we all have different experience with people at times. I ran into Mr. Hyman a couple of times away from campus and spoke to him. One of those times was after he left TCU. He could not have been more friendly. He really appreciated TCU. He was a big TCU booster even after he left. I...
  4. F

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

73% seems to me like a fairly large number of people that are still listening to radio in their car. My bet is that many if not most of those are listening far more than once a month. How is something like SiriusXM considered in this sort of data?
  5. F

Prepare for a Fail of Epic Proportions Tomorrow

Yeah, but we won the Purple Out game!!
  6. F

Mexico Daily News: Big 12 athletics league is coming to Mexico this year

The Women's Basketball team has played in a Thanksgiving tournament in Cancun on occasion. The tournament might not happen anymore post COVID.
  7. F

KU Football game scheduled in Arrowhead Stadium in KC

KU also playing their first two "home" games at Children's Mercy Park, a soccer facility for Sporting KC. Capacity about 19,000. Games against Lindenwood (first time playing an FBS school) and UNLV. Four conference games at Arrowhead.
  8. F

Thanks! KC might be a good away trip this year. But, I suppose not too much different than usual against KU, since Lawrence is not that far away from KC. The new airport terminal in KC is nice.
  9. F

Any back story on why in Arrowhead this year?
  10. F

GoFrogs: Prince Chosen as a Finalist for the Lisa Leslie Award

Without the broken finger, she might have been right in there for this one. Nuts!!!
  11. F

TCU volleyball player joins basketball team

Any others make good on the try-out?