• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by froginaustin

1. F

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

0 Maybe Ole Miss is trying to follow the Washington Redskins’ great “the future is now” coach (George Allen IIRC) and do whatever you can to get the best players you can for THIS YEAR and worry about next year, next year.
  2. F

247 Sports: TCU transfer Micah Peavy has committed to Georgetown

Good luck to Georgetown. They need a little.
  3. F

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

We got both of them but the one who had a bad experience with coaches before was a problem again (it apparently wasn't the coaches' fault). Seems like I've heard stories such as this one before.
  4. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Calipari.
  5. F

Wait. What? If true, and Cal doesn’t take a hell of a pay cut, what a waste of SEC money.
  6. F

Not as muscular as Rodman. At least as I remember. Anyway, welcome Mr. Walker.
  7. F

FWST: Why Jimmy Smith left a SEC school to be TCU’s new running backs coach

Why would Arky hire another SMU head coach? After the brilliant success their last hire from SMU enjoyed?
  8. F

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

I hope she stirs up as big a stink as possible, for the entertainment value. Kim's a celebrity, and she'd have a hard time avoiding a motion to dismiss if she brings a defamation lawsuit. Plus, she risks having a defamation defendant undertake discovery including deposition(s) where the really...
  9. F

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

Damn. I can hardly wait for the article.
  10. F

Clemson Files Suit Against the ACC

I understand that AAU membership was more an informal understanding than anything binding. Nebby was on the books as an AAU member when they were invited to the B1G but were headed out the door. Supposedly all the AAU B1G members knew that NU wouldn’t be AAU for long when they invited NU to...
  11. F

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

What was illegal about Frenchy’s bat? ED: already asked
  12. F

Rain Going to Stop

Still rain delayed?
  13. F

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

At our age it's usually good to have another one.