• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by frogfanRyoga

1. F

YouTube: TCU Fans during Tech

Western Virginia varmint control was great.
  2. F

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Yes, on a black couch
  3. F

I'd still rather have ASU, Arizona and Utah............

Check the weather to see if a mythical black jacket is needed
  4. F

RIP Gold & Blue Dude

Watched his videos a few times. Always [ Finebaum ] balling, but you could tell he was having fun and enjoying the interactions. RIP
  5. F

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

I'm in Vegas right now and at the sports book I was at, outside me and one other guy the whole room had the Zags covering. That last second went from a happy crowd to Salty real quick.
  6. F

Power outage at Bu - OSU game

Damn Decepticons
  7. F

Ya Got Beat. So What.

Seconded. I'm sure there were some jackwagons and drunks as with every fanbase, but all the Georgia fans I encountered in the nosebleeds, and before/after the game were 1st class. Plus the posters here. Unlike the B1G fans who like to talk [ Finebaum ] , but can't walk the walk. Must be something to do...
  8. F

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Y'all in the good press box, or did y'all get stuck up in nosebleeds next to me in the auxiliary press area?
  9. F

LA Travel Thread

1pm flight out if Austin today with a change over in El Paso. Super 8 luxury for me, especially since in my euphoria of the Fiesta Bowl Saturday, I bought maybe the worst area in the stadium for double the price of what better seats became available if I had waited a couple days to buy. GO FROGS!
  10. F

Aggies

And your sheep for free