1. The KillerFrogs

FrogAbroad's Recent Activity

1. FrogAbroad liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Coaching Hot Seat Updated- October 18th.

Anybody with real inside knowledge is not posting it on a sports board.

Oct 19, 2020 at 10:21 AM
  2. FrogAbroad liked jack the weed's post in the thread Coaching Hot Seat Updated- October 18th.

Undercooked team meal chicken.

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:55 AM
  3. FrogAbroad liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread Coaching Hot Seat Updated- October 18th.

Meteor.

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  4. FrogAbroad liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread Bad news Astros haters.

"Altuve (who cheated!) Puts Millions of Doctors Out Of Work!"

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  5. FrogAbroad replied to the thread DMN: Patterson says TCU players needs to bring their own energy with limited stadium capacity.

Personally, I prefer to beat the holy snot out of every opponent. "Just win by one" can become a handy excuse for half-azzed performance.

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  6. FrogAbroad liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread DMN: Patterson says TCU players needs to bring their own energy with limited stadium capacity.

I don’t doubt for a second that our coaching tells QBs to let the defense tell you what to do. And I think that’s a problem. That turns...

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:14 PM
  7. FrogAbroad replied to the thread In person NCAA experience has to change....

It's gotta be a beating sitting there in the stadium. At home I can watch the game while relaxing in my uncrowded den, seated in my...

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:12 PM
  8. FrogAbroad liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread In person NCAA experience has to change....

Winning cures all

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:02 PM
  9. FrogAbroad liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread In person NCAA experience has to change....

You all like that delicious TV money? Well, this is how we get our slice: Annoying advertising. Want more money next season? Then those...

Oct 16, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  10. FrogAbroad liked Hoosierfrog's post in the thread If LHCGP got Saban’d....

So many candidates here that assert they could do better. I’m sure there will be some calls made...

Oct 16, 2020 at 10:26 AM
  11. FrogAbroad liked tcudoc's post in the thread Frog VB in Morgantown.

I just read the thread title. What is our Chancellor doing in West Virginia?

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:28 AM
  12. FrogAbroad liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread BR: Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t see an issue with what he said. He isn’t saying that they deserve to be better, he is saying a...

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  13. FrogAbroad liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread golf course question in dallas.

The Colonial is in the Dallas area.

Oct 15, 2020 at 7:31 PM
  14. FrogAbroad liked TCU_91's post in the thread This guy.....

Good idea.

Oct 14, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  15. FrogAbroad liked Relic's post in the thread Oklahoma 11am Kickoff.

I remember how long the wait is after the bowl game until next year's first game - it seems like decades. And then this year Covid...

Oct 14, 2020 at 8:57 PM