• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frog45

1. Frog45

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

If the reporter truly gave her two years worth of chances to refute information and NOW she wants to make a scene about it, it's definitely not putting her in a flattering light.
  2. Frog45

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

I'm glad we don't play them, because I'm creeped out by their general presence.
  3. Frog45

FREE two weekend Reserved Tix at Lupton

As am I. @PurpleBloodSpitter I sent you a PM
  4. Frog45

Send me a PM with your name email and cell and I’ll transfer to you
  5. Frog45

Bottom. And it’s the kiddos. If it was me at least I could look forward to some much needed weight loss.
  6. Frog45

Stomach bug has hit the house like a freight train. I have two that can be yours for either Saturday or Sunday. No $ just want to give someone a chance to go if they want to. I'll check back in a bit for any responses - time to go disinfect some more of the house.
  7. Frog45

New Uniform?

8. Frog45

MBB Free throw shooting

It's between the ears for most basketball players when they step to the line.
  9. Frog45

Season tickets

Co-sign
  10. Frog45

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

Tryouts tomorrow:
  11. Frog45

This NFL "reporter" might want to change professions

This smells of the reporter who usually covers general news being asked to go cover sports because it’s the big story in town. She probably covers ATM thefts and courtrooms and was told to go down there. And in that case, be quiet and let others ask questions.
  12. Frog45

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

Covid/Flu?
  13. Frog45

GoFrogs: TCU at Houston WBB Preview

Sadly, that speculation has been confirmed:
  14. Frog45

GoFrogs: TCU at Houston WBB Preview

I was watching on ESPN+ when it happened. I've coached girls long enough to know there's a good chance she tore a ligament. Really hope I'm wrong.
  15. Frog45

What if we won the natty?

I would have: Gotten a TCU tattoo. Might have drunkenly knocked up the wife in the Orange County Hotel that night. We of course would have named him Max Quentin if it was a boy. Been beyond insufferable to my fellow friends who follow CFB.