1. The KillerFrogs

Frog Wild's Recent Activity

1. Frog Wild replied to the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Who cares?!?! This is 6th-grader with potential!

Feb 16, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  2. Frog Wild liked Double D's post in the thread Last Saturday Startlegram after 106 years!.

Very sad. I interned at the Star-Tel in the early 90s. It was a money making machine. I remember in the old Annex building (where the...

Feb 15, 2020 at 8:54 PM
  3. Frog Wild replied to the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Kenrich, Alex, and Karviar were in attendance, I thought that was cool.

Feb 15, 2020 at 8:31 PM
  4. Frog Wild liked Francis Xav's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Good W today. If we get to 7-8 wins that would be awesome. Regretting the Clemson and USC games rn. We would likely be in tourney with...

Feb 15, 2020 at 8:30 PM
  5. Frog Wild liked Delray Frog's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

I am very proud of the players and the coach for this win. Would have been easy for the players to just give up after the Tech game....

Feb 15, 2020 at 8:29 PM
  6. Frog Wild replied to the thread Last Saturday Startlegram after 106 years!.

I am sad about this. I used to deliver the Corpus Christi Caller (and Times, way back when. TWO newspapers a day!) in my Kingsville...

Feb 15, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  7. Frog Wild replied to the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Kansas BB fans are the absolute worst.

Feb 15, 2020 at 7:38 PM
  8. Frog Wild liked froginaustin's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Damn good win. Without creating a list, there are probably at least 7 teams in the B12 that I dislike more than I dislike K-State....

Feb 15, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  9. Frog Wild liked Farmfrog's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Wasn’t it a widely held opinion that we wouldn’t win more than two or three games. Getting to five wins with this team seems like a nice...

Feb 15, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  10. Frog Wild replied to the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

11 points, 68-57. The 2nd half was totally different than the first. They could have quit, but they didn't. In fact, they poured it on....

Feb 15, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  11. Frog Wild replied to the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Two turnovers in the 2nd half compared to 12 in the first (four on consecutive possessions?) was the difference in the game. That and we...

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:48 PM
  12. Frog Wild liked satis1103's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

The last 10 minutes of the second half were pretty solid. Let's see more of that moving forward.

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  13. Frog Wild liked Eight's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

don't think the number of 3's is as much the issue as the frogs shot 45.5% from 3 and only shot 44% from the field period. a huge key...

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  14. Frog Wild liked tcumaniac's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

Frogs getting some of their swagger back. Proud of the fight they’ve shown today.

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:43 PM