• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frog-O-Rama

1. F

TCU Hoops Thoughts

As much as I like and enjoy our current team and look forward to the season, gotta love that 70-71 team.
  2. F

What we are hearing from the Big 12 and Pac 12

New stadium ready for 2022 season. Seating 35,000. Same location as Qualcomm.
  3. F

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

For some reason it is oddly popular in Phoenix.
  4. F

time to get this board refocused on what is important

Why not put the two together. But with Don Adams and his Cone of Silence.
  5. F

DMN: Is Big 12 in danger? Chuck Neinas, man who once saved conference, gives his take

Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the US. Tucson? I have no idea. Feel they would go for ASU over Arizona.
  6. F

2022 College World Series Thread

Got a friend on the ND team. Hope they make a comeback and take out the Aggies.
  7. F

OT - Movies thread

If you would like to go to the theatre to catch a movie and want to walk out of it 3 or 4 times, go see Crimes of the Future. Sadly, I stayed to the end.
  8. F

The USFL is back…

From what I have read, there are no ticket sales this season. All games in the same stadium and then shown on TV.
  9. F

I will have a single available for that game if you are interested. Section 108, row V.

I will have a single available for that game if you are interested. Section 108, row V.
  10. F

What date in November were you looking for about the single football ticket?

What date in November were you looking for about the single football ticket?
  11. F

Football Season Tix renewal

Horned Toad, I still have my seat in Sec. 108 that your B-I-L used last year. Are you near that now? Let me know if you need help in the Fall.
  12. F

Bracketology

Looks like the games are at noon and five on Friday and noon on Sunday.
  13. F

Future is Bright

You might have Luca confused with Luka.