• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frog Brother

1. Frog Brother

Holgerson out at Houston

I came to ask a related question: If Holgerson isn't picked up right away but someone else, how would y'all feel about Holgerson as our OC when tape-fingers is out after next season?
  2. Frog Brother

YouTube: TCU Fans During BYU

I remembered it about Hassel but it could have been Ballard.
  3. Frog Brother

YouTube: TCU Fans During BYU

If i remember correctly LHFCGP said Brandon Hassel lost his starting job every Tuesday at practice and then would out and play great every Saturday. I never understood how Hassel started all those games after losing his job every week, but it was a HFCGP quote (aka Master of the Mixed...
  4. Frog Brother

I'll be damned.

Hoover won me over when i saw him make accurate throws while rolling to his right. And by rolling I mean at times, running after escaping a collapsed pocket. Then he hauled off and made some accurate throws running to his left! I wish CM all the best in life and football but he has shown...
  5. Frog Brother

Still a Believer in Dykes’ leadership

Agree! The defense had no quit in them. Their determination in the 3rd quarter in particular but really the whole 2nd half was excellent. They played well enough to win.
  6. Frog Brother

Moment of silence this week for those five hookers Craig James killed (supposedly)?

Is there any proof that Craig James killed 5 hookers while attending SMU?.
  7. Frog Brother

Fire Kendal Briles

We clearly needed more short-side option mixed with the smoke draw, especially during that last drive.
  8. Frog Brother

Average size of TCU Offensive and Defensive Lines!

Does our average include our 450lb freshman? If it does then the numbers are very skewed.
  9. Frog Brother

103 degrees now long range forecast for Sept. 2nd...

Wishful thinking on my part but will there be any special accommodations for patrons this Saturday to mitigate the heat? I am thinking free chilled water bottles handed out around the stadium. We are coming to the game but my wife and I are over 60 now and she isn't able to tolerate the...
  10. Frog Brother

Unexpected TCU ring in the mail

I received one too. I had no idea it was coming so I was not sure what to do with it. I guess I will keep.
  11. Frog Brother

KSL.com: Minus the 2 defectors, BYU has biggest national brand in Big 12 (eye roll)

I like it. Perhaps the poorest of poor-man's bevo 2.0.
  12. Frog Brother

Season Ticket Upgrades?

Thanks, I will call them tomorrow.
  13. Frog Brother

Season Ticket Upgrades?

Today is the day I was supposed to be able to upgrade my season tickets for football. I got the email yesterday and it said the window upended up at 10:55 am. I was not able to log in at that time so here I am at 5:00pm trying to access the upgrade menu at GoFrogs and I got nothing that...
  14. Frog Brother

Profanity Filters: a Pole

I voted, but I would have voted to allow mild curse words such as h#ll and d@mn while using filters for f#&% and others of that.... umm....intensity. Since that wasn't an option I voted for updated filters, because I'm not gonna lie, I will occasionally giggle a little if the filter is used...
  15. Frog Brother

Kendall Briles

Does he redeem himself if we hang 50 on OU in the fall? For my part, it will help.