• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frog Art

1. Frog Art

Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience. Free connections...

Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience. Free connections, it won't be boring Authentic Ladies
  2. Frog Art

Basketball ESPN 2 blackout?

Shows up on the HD sports mix channel but when selected goes to the blacked out channel. Catching up on my professional bull riding, boxing and women’s volleyball all at once.
  3. Frog Art

GoFrogs: No. 21 TCU Baseball hosts No. 4 Texas Tech Preview

That’s the motto in swim officiating as well - call what you see not what you think you see.
  4. Frog Art

Fire Jeremiah Donati. Really. He needs to go.

Didn’t ADJD have to immediately get his feet wet handling the bad swim coach hire CDC left him with? I know it’s not a major sport but I like the replacement ADJD chose. I’m not disputing your last point but he has demonstrated he knows how to pull on his big boy pants.
  5. Frog Art

Really OT: TCU Tuition

In order to teach in high achieving school districts educators need a masters to even have someone look at their resume. Teachers are in a job market that doesn’t economically support their education costs. Some degrees that are necessary but not high paying should receive tuition breaks or...
  6. Frog Art

FWST: As practice nears, TCU football player tests positive for COVID-19

Sorry but anything of quality you might have to say is quickly discounted when with a quick Google search I found an article about the first DEATH of someone under the age of 18 in California. Viruses evolve and more young people are testing positive. Just wanted you to have the facts as you...
  7. Frog Art

FWST: As practice nears, TCU football player tests positive for COVID-19

Well maybe not zero. According to the article young people are making up a large portion of those testing positive. https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/California-reports-first-COVID-fatality-in-12-17-15449846.php
  8. Frog Art

Block or Charge

Beardies at TCU are a little more magical
  9. Frog Art

Donati

Except the visiting band is close to the rail leaving 1/2 the section behind them. Make them move up to the top and have the empty section below - a few extra steps up a steep grade never hurt anyone? And only for UT band please
  10. Frog Art

Superhero Micah: Join the team!!! March 23 @ 8am, Clearfork Ranch

Just signed my husband up Superhero Micah team - I'm running for another Frog team. Should be a nice little run for a great cause!
  11. Frog Art

Complacency in Cow Town

Liked for the ice cream recovery In front of one the bars downtown there was a guy who was waving a bottle of tequila at runners. Could have gotten the stronger stuff from him
  12. Frog Art

Complacency in Cow Town

If one was so inclined there was free beer during the run and more upon completion. I opted for the chocolate ice cream for recovery fuel
  13. Frog Art

Complacency in Cow Town

I thought this thread was going to be about the running events this weekend. Anyone else doing one of the Sunday runs? My group of 3 has turned into me running by myself with a support group at the end.
  14. Frog Art

Cheez-It Bowl Payout

My daughter in the band got zero Cheez-its! Her favorite snack food but she wasn’t going to pay for any while they were at the game. She did get the usual drawstring backpack with the bowl logo.
  15. Frog Art

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

My daughter in the band came home last night disappointed that they didn’t even get one Cheez-it. They were fed apples instead She had a great time regardless of the snacking options and Cheez-its will always be a major player in her food rotation!