1. The KillerFrogs

Fosterpark Squatter's Recent Activity

1. Fosterpark Squatter liked Spike's post in the thread Just to be optimistic....

I caught about the last 7 minutes. UC was clearly on a higher level.

Oct 25, 2020 at 6:53 PM
  2. Fosterpark Squatter replied to the thread TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL.

Maybe it'll be like 2016

Oct 25, 2020 at 6:27 PM
  3. Fosterpark Squatter liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL.

Not Back.

Oct 25, 2020 at 6:02 PM
  4. Fosterpark Squatter liked MinFrog's post in the thread TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL.

How bad is Baylor?

Oct 25, 2020 at 6:02 PM
  5. Fosterpark Squatter liked Atomic Frawg's post in the thread Just to be optimistic....

We opened as a one point favorite in Waco. https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Oct 25, 2020 at 5:58 PM
  6. Fosterpark Squatter liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Just to be optimistic....

Even on a day where 99.9% of the posts are negative and most of the board is calling for the heads of our staff you've managed to post...

Oct 25, 2020 at 5:55 PM
  7. Fosterpark Squatter liked Eight's post in the thread Just to be optimistic....

here is something that would make me optimistic the faint hope meacham will actually line up two backs in the backfield, take your pick...

Oct 25, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  8. Fosterpark Squatter liked Atomic Frawg's post in the thread Just to be optimistic....

We started the season against four of the better teams in the conference in ISU, Austin, KSU, and Oklahoma. We came out 1-3. I don’t...

Oct 25, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  9. Fosterpark Squatter liked Pure Purple's post in the thread Not even a press conference thread?.

Our frustration is seemingly the by-product of a coaching staff that has steadfastly rejected any plausible form of change, electing...

Oct 23, 2020 at 2:03 PM
  10. Fosterpark Squatter liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread StubHub Tickets.

Humble brag imo

Oct 23, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  11. Fosterpark Squatter replied to the thread Need 1 ticket for OU.

There is some still left on the official site....

Oct 23, 2020 at 12:58 PM