• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FootballOrphan

1. F

#11 TCU Faces Notre Dame

I appreciate your kind comments, Frogo. I have met some very fine people over the past couple of weeks, and I've met some, er, not so nice people. It comes with the territory, and I knew what I was getting into when I started this road. Again thanks!
  2. F

#11 TCU Faces Notre Dame

Yep. I go to the boards of the teams and post on all of the ones I can find. Yes, I have a job, and it doesn't take nearly as much time as you might think. It's been interesting talking to people in the different fan bases. Each fan base has it's own culture and feel. It's fun, actually.
  3. F

#11 TCU Faces Notre Dame

Suit yourself. Many TCU fans voted last week. I'm just having a bit of fun, is all.
  4. F

#11 TCU Faces Notre Dame

Works for me! Miami Fans voted their team AND Florida State out last week. Whatever gets me down to one true team.
  5. F

#11 TCU Faces Notre Dame

Don’t forget to vote for TCU in FootballOrphan’s poll this week. See the full rundown of rankings and vote here: https://footballorphan.com/2019/09/11/rankings-round-two/ Thanks!
  6. F

Help Me Find A New Football Team To Support

You'd be wrong on both counts. Just having some fun.
  7. F

There are many reasons, the biggest being that Independence STINKS! Once you have one loss, what are you playing for? Another lower tier bowl game? When you are in a conference you still have the excitement of a potential conference championship.
  8. F

I can guarantee you I am not a fair weather fan. I've been a fan of BYU for 45 years. I didn't leave it. It left me. ;) If TCU is chosen, TCU will be my team. I will have NO problem sticking through thick and thin.
  9. F

Hey Guys, I was a BYU fan, but am looking for a new team. I have decided to have some fun with it. I’ve put together a list of teams I like, and I’m going to choose the team using the ubiquitous bracket poll.. Help me decide! One of the teams I am considering is TCU. Please go to my poll...